There hasn’t been much news as of late for upcoming YEEZY drops, but Ye has managed to stay in the headlines. Last week his creative company DONDA released news of Steven Smith being named head of Industrial Design. Now it looks like Ye and his legal team just filed to trademark “YZYSPLY” for for retail stores and online services.
This is some huge news for any YEEZY enthusiast as we all know how hard it is to just grab a pair of kicks off his YEEZY Supply website when his sneakers drop. In the past the same website use to sale his YEEZY Season clothing line along with boots that weren’t in collaboration with adidas. With this new trademark could we see brick and mortar “YZYSPLY” stores? Or is Ye just getting prepared just in case he does want to have some of his clothing move away from these extremely limited drops.
It looks like Ye isnt leaving anything out of this trademark filing either. It includes your typical shirts, pants, hats, socks, headwear, footwear, plus accessories. Basically if you can wear it he filed for it.
Does this mean Ye is planning to start yet another clothing line? He already has a major deal with GAP. An actual brick and mortar store can have endless possibilities of what could be sold there. To any YEEZY fan, to actually be able to shop for all your favorite YEEZY items in one place without waiting in line on a computer would be a dream come true.
- YZY FOAM RNR MX CARBON FIRST LOOKStarting Yeezy Day off with a bang is the YZY Foam Rnr Mx Carbon. This model has seen more drops in 2022 than ever before since it’s first release a few years back. As the Foam Rnr grows […]
- NEW UPDATES FOR YEEZY DAY AS MORE OFFICIAL IMAGES LOADWe are about a week from one of the biggest days of the year for any Yeezy enthusiast. As last week brought us the news of Ye’s Yeezy GAP collection being brought to GAP stores strategically throughout the […]
- ADIDAS INTRODUCES A MARINE-LIFE-INSPIRED MODEL COURTESY OF MR. BAILEYMany would say that thanks to Ye, the entire landscape of the footwear industry shifted in terms of collaborations, designs, and marketing. Since Nike was not able to offer the multi-hyphenate star a royalty deal or the freedom […]
- YEEZY LAUNCHES INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WHILE YZY GAP ANNOUNCES TIMES SQUARE EXPERIENCEYEEZY has long been one of the most popular clothing brands since it’s inception. With that being said the brand itself has never had any actual social media presence, until today. YEEZY finally launched their first Instagram page […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY SLIDES ONYX, BONE, & GLOW GREENThe slowest moving month by far in 2022 is finally about so see its only YEEZY release. As odd as it sounds with such a big day of restocks coming in August, I guess July is trying to […]