One of the newest YEEZY models just released another colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR Fade Indigo was the surprise drop we mentioned last week. Unfortunately we wrote the wrong style code down, therefore we missed that they had already loaded. Per sources this drop was originally slated for October 14th, but ended up shock dropping on October 10th via adidas App, only in select European countries. The KNIT RNR debuted back in 2021, which brought another one of a kind, futuristic model to the YEEZY catalogue. They were initially met with mixed reviews, as most new YZY models are, but have since gained more popularity.
The YZY KNIT RNR Fade Indigo delivers the fourth colorway for this slip-on silhouette. The premium knit & foam build hugs the contour of the foot, and comes in a multitude of colors on the upper. Much like the Fade Azure, the upper features the same style color blocking, but with a darker faded green, mixed with a splash of dark charcoal & purple hues at the toe and heel areas. The collar also comes in that same purple hue. The Fade Indigo kind of resembles how it would look if someone took a deadstock Fade Azure and got a bunch of paint over spray on them.
The upper utilizes a slip-on construction, opting out of any kind of lacing system, something we’ve recently seen from newer YEEZY models, this is due to Ye wanting to eventually move away from laces. In usual YEEZY fashion there is no exterior branding, with only the sizing information stamped on lateral side of collar. The KNIT RNR sits on top of a durable gum outsole in a brown finish, paired with modified herringbone traction pattern that features adidas branding under the heel.
Were you able to secure a pair on on the shock drop? Be on the lookout for these to possibly drop in other regions also, as they were originally slated for an October 14th launch, but at this point it’s looks like they will launch in US on October 18th. The Fade Indigo seems like a lazy colorway, but if you have been wanting a pair of KNIT RNR’s and keep striking out, maybe this is the colorway for you.
Let us know on our social media channels below what you think of this newest YZY KNIT RNR colorway. Turn on notifications, so you know every time we post upcoming YEEZY launches and news.
YZY KNIT RNR FADE INDIGO
RELEASE: OCTOBER 10th EU/ 18th US
STYLE CODE: HP3370
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These […]