Performance is the focus of the newest edition in the YZY BSKTBL series. The YZY KNIT BSKTBL is solely intended for use on courts, unlike the lifestyle and performance variants found in the QNTM range. Due to the higher retail price, this model hasn’t really taken off colorway might be one you can’t pass up. The next colorway for this model will be the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx.
At first appearance, these remind you of just another knit sneaker with probably little support,m, but that’s not the case, as they feature adidas’ new 3D knit. Like with other sock-like sneakers, there are some sections that are quite stretchy and give you that sock-like sensation, but the knit is sturdier and less flexible near the mid-foot, for lockdown.
The 3D knitted upper is primarily charcoal in color with a hint of purple. The abstract patterns are spread throughout using a combination of 3M & black materials. The forefoot region and toe box of the sneaker are further defined by the reflective threads woven into the upper. A matching set of standard round laces run through the integrated lacing system, and partially the enlarged sockliner. The shape of this section ensures that your ankle and foot stay locked in without slipping even though it’s extremely elastic and delivers a sock-like feel.
The Slate Onyx features drop-in full-length BOOST™ technology, much like the majority of previous Yeezys. The midsoles are made of a semi-translucent TPU, this time in a black finish. The YZY KNIT BSKTBL uses a revised heel counter at rear that was inspired by the original QNTM. The overall look is enhanced by the use of 3M reflective materials in the heel counter. Your supreme grip on the court is provided by the rubber outsole, which complements the midsole and features a herringbone traction pattern.
When is the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx Dropping?
Look for these to launch this October 28th for a retail of $300. Expect to see them on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers globally. Make sure to keep notifications on to be the first to know every time we post upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social media channels your thoughts on the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx.
YZY KNIT BASKTBL SLATE ONYX
RELEASE: OCTOBER 28th
STYLE CODE: HQ6762
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]