We initially got our first look at the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Azure, via Justin Laboy during a Donda Doves Chicago homecoming game. Nownits time for them to finally release, here’s the details.
This time the 3D knit comes in a grey with hints of Azure blue acting as an underlay making up the abstract design in the knit. The extended sockliner and knit over the foot area comes in a tonal black.
The Slate Azure consists of 3m hits throught out the knitting in that same Blue. The integrated lacing system with conventional black laces completes the upper. All this is mated to a cream midsole and oversized 3M heel cup. The midsole wraps around drop in full length BOOST™ cushioning for ultimate comfort. The Azure Blue outsole features a herringbone traction pattern giving them optimal grip for the court.
Look for these to launch JUNE 10th for $300 at your usual Yeezy retailers. Let us know on our socials below your thoughts on these. Be sure to keep it locked to our social medias to stay up to date on all Yeezy news and launches.
YZY KNIT BSKTBL SLATE AZURE
RELEASE: JUNE 10th
STYLE CODE: HP5613
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 […]