We initially got our first look at the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Azure, via Justin Laboy during a Donda Doves Chicago homecoming game. Nownits time for them to finally release, here’s the details.
This time the 3D knit comes in a grey with hints of Azure blue acting as an underlay making up the abstract design in the knit. The extended sockliner and knit over the foot area comes in a tonal black.
The Slate Azure consists of 3m hits throught out the knitting in that same Blue. The integrated lacing system with conventional black laces completes the upper. All this is mated to a cream midsole and oversized 3M heel cup. The midsole wraps around drop in full length BOOST™ cushioning for ultimate comfort. The Azure Blue outsole features a herringbone traction pattern giving them optimal grip for the court.
Look for these to launch JUNE 10th for $300 at your usual Yeezy retailers. Let us know on our socials below your thoughts on these. Be sure to keep it locked to our social medias to stay up to date on all Yeezy news and launches.
YZY KNIT BSKTBL SLATE AZURE
RELEASE: JUNE 10th
STYLE CODE: HP5613
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted […]