The newest iteration of the YZY BSKTBL line is all about performance. Where we seen lifestyle and performance versions on the QNTM line, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL is strictly for the courts. While this model hast really taken off yet, due the the higher retail, this colorway May be one you can’t pass up
The YZY KNT BSKTBL Slate Onyx will be the next colorway to drop in this model. Featuring adidas’ new 3D knit, at first glance these remind you of just another knit sneaker with likely no support, but that’s not the case. Like most knit sneakers some areas are super stretchy giving you that sock like feel, but around the mid foot area the knit is thicker and less stretchy, along with some extra padding in top to help with lock down.
The 3D knitted upper comes in a mainly black finish, while a mix of black and charcoal knit make up the abstract designs throughout. the upper also weaves reflective threads at the toe box the forefoot area adding more definition to the sneaker. Matching conventional round laces weave through the integrated lacing system, and partially through the extended sockliner. While this area is super stretchy delivering a sock like fit, it’s design makes sure your ankle and foot stay locked in, with no slippage.
Like most Yeezy’s, these are equipped with drop in full-length BOOST™ technology. The BOOST™ is wrapped in semi-translucent TPU sidewalls coming in black. At the rear mfoot area, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL utilizes a redesigned heel counter inspired by the YZY QNTM. The dark heel counter is made with 3M reflective materials adding to the over all aesthetic. The rubber outsole matches the midsole and features a herringbone traction pattern giving you supreme grip on court.
Look for these to launch this October for a retail of $300. Expect to see them on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers. Make sure to keep notifications on to be the first to know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias channels your thoughts on the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx.
YZY KNIT BASKTBL SLATE ONYX
STYLE CODE: HQ6762
- YZY FOAM RNR MX CARBON FIRST LOOKStarting Yeezy Day off with a bang is the YZY Foam Rnr Mx Carbon. This model has seen more drops in 2022 than ever before since it’s first release a […]
- NEW UPDATES FOR YEEZY DAY AS MORE OFFICIAL IMAGES LOADWe are about a week from one of the biggest days of the year for any Yeezy enthusiast. As last week brought us the news of Ye’s Yeezy GAP collection […]
- ADIDAS INTRODUCES A MARINE-LIFE-INSPIRED MODEL COURTESY OF MR. BAILEYMany would say that thanks to Ye, the entire landscape of the footwear industry shifted in terms of collaborations, designs, and marketing. Since Nike was not able to offer the […]
- YEEZY LAUNCHES INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WHILE YZY GAP ANNOUNCES TIMES SQUARE EXPERIENCEYEEZY has long been one of the most popular clothing brands since it’s inception. With that being said the brand itself has never had any actual social media presence, until […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY SLIDES ONYX, BONE, & GLOW GREENThe slowest moving month by far in 2022 is finally about so see its only YEEZY release. As odd as it sounds with such a big day of restocks coming […]