The newest iteration of the YZY BSKTBL line is all about performance. Where we seen lifestyle and performance versions on the QNTM line, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL is strictly for the courts. While this model hast really taken off yet, due the the higher retail, this colorway May be one you can’t pass up
The YZY KNT BSKTBL Slate Onyx will be the next colorway to drop in this model. Featuring adidas’ new 3D knit, at first glance these remind you of just another knit sneaker with likely no support, but that’s not the case. Like most knit sneakers some areas are super stretchy giving you that sock like feel, but around the mid foot area the knit is thicker and less stretchy, along with some extra padding in top to help with lock down.
The 3D knitted upper comes in a mainly black finish, while a mix of black and charcoal knit make up the abstract designs throughout. the upper also weaves reflective threads at the toe box the forefoot area adding more definition to the sneaker. Matching conventional round laces weave through the integrated lacing system, and partially through the extended sockliner. While this area is super stretchy delivering a sock like fit, it’s design makes sure your ankle and foot stay locked in, with no slippage.
Like most Yeezy’s, these are equipped with drop in full-length BOOST™ technology. The BOOST™ is wrapped in semi-translucent TPU sidewalls coming in black. At the rear mfoot area, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL utilizes a redesigned heel counter inspired by the YZY QNTM. The dark heel counter is made with 3M reflective materials adding to the over all aesthetic. The rubber outsole matches the midsole and features a herringbone traction pattern giving you supreme grip on court.
Look for these to launch this October for a retail of $300. Expect to see them on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers. Make sure to keep notifications on to be the first to know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias channels your thoughts on the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx.
YZY KNIT BASKTBL SLATE ONYX
STYLE CODE: HQ6762
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]