The newest iteration of the YZY BSKTBL line is all about performance. Where we seen lifestyle and performance versions on the QNTM line, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL is strictly for the courts. While this model hast really taken off yet, due the the higher retail, this colorway May be one you can’t pass up
The YZY KNT BSKTBL Slate Onyx will be the next colorway to drop in this model. Featuring adidas’ new 3D knit, at first glance these remind you of just another knit sneaker with likely no support, but that’s not the case. Like most knit sneakers some areas are super stretchy giving you that sock like feel, but around the mid foot area the knit is thicker and less stretchy, along with some extra padding in top to help with lock down.
The 3D knitted upper comes in a mainly black finish, while a mix of black and charcoal knit make up the abstract designs throughout. the upper also weaves reflective threads at the toe box the forefoot area adding more definition to the sneaker. Matching conventional round laces weave through the integrated lacing system, and partially through the extended sockliner. While this area is super stretchy delivering a sock like fit, it’s design makes sure your ankle and foot stay locked in, with no slippage.
Like most Yeezy’s, these are equipped with drop in full-length BOOST™ technology. The BOOST™ is wrapped in semi-translucent TPU sidewalls coming in black. At the rear mfoot area, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL utilizes a redesigned heel counter inspired by the YZY QNTM. The dark heel counter is made with 3M reflective materials adding to the over all aesthetic. The rubber outsole matches the midsole and features a herringbone traction pattern giving you supreme grip on court.
Look for these to launch this October for a retail of $300. Expect to see them on Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers. Make sure to keep notifications on to be the first to know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias channels your thoughts on the YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Onyx.
YZY KNIT BASKTBL SLATE ONYX
STYLE CODE: HQ6762
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back […]
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed […]