With June being the last month in the quarter it’s no surprise that it’s gonna be a bigger month than we seen in April and May. We had another FOAM RNR drop to add for June, but the restock for the Sand colorway has been postponed until August.
The YZY FOAM RNR Sand is made from injected EVA foam making them comfortable yet very durable. They feature a one tone finish in a light cream. Although similar to the OG Ararat the color is actually lighter on the Sand. The Foam Runner offers a uni body build made from injected EVA foam, made in part from harvested algae that stays true to Yeezy and adidas’ commitment to helping reduce their environmental impact.
The FOAM RNR offers the convenience of a slip on while still giving the durability of a sneaker. The laceless, tongueless foam silhouette features cutouts on the top and sides providing breathable comfort and air flow. Rounding out the slip-on the sculpted outsole consists of wavy lines that make up the traction pattern, and small Adidas branding at the heel.
You can expect these to launch in late August, as they haven’t even loaded yet. They will also be releasing in full family sizing this time around. Make sure to follow our socials to stay up to date on all things YEEZY.
YZY FOAM RNR SAND
RELEASE: JUNE 24thkj
FULL FAMILY SIZING
STYLE CODE: FY4567 GW7230 GW7231
RETAIL: $90 $64 $45
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” […]