As restocks and reschedules have been the theme for YEEZY in 2022, we are kinda getting use to launches being delayed. The YZY FOAM RNR Sand has been met with those issues as well. Originally slated for a June release it looks like we are finally getting a definite launch in August. If you’re wondering why the 700 V2 Vanta and now the Sand FOAM RNR are restocking just weeks after YD. Honestly, I don’t have an answer for ya, let’s just be glad they are both returning.
The YZY FOAM RNR Sand is made from injected EVA foam making them lightweight and durable. The color blocking features a monochromatic finish in a light cream. Although similar to the Ararat, the color is lighter on the Sand FOAM RNR. The slip-on offers a uni body build, making them versatile for a number of conditions.
Inside the FOAM RNR sits a soft foot bed providing comfort with each step. Made from environmentally friendly algae. This comfortable EVA foam silhouette offers the convenience of a slip-on, while still offering the durability of a sneaker. The algae-harvesting process helps keep lakes clean staying true to Yeezy and adidas’ commitment to helping reduce their environmental impact.
The laceless, tongueless foam silhouette features strategically placed cutouts on the top and sides providing breathable comfort and air flow. Rounding out the slip-on the scrupled outsole consists of wavy lines making up the traction pattern, and small adidas branding at the heel. On the official images of the kid’s sizes look darker than the adult’s, not sure how that will transition in hand, but worth noting.
The YZY FOAM RNR Sand will launch August 26th in full family sizing. This will be the second time this color has restocked, but will be the first time they launch in kids and infant sizing. Make sure to follow our social medias below to stay up to date on all YEEZY launches and news.
YZY FOAM RNR SAND
RELEASE: AUGUST 26th
FULL FAMILY SIZING
STYLE CODE: FY4567 GW7230 GW7231
RETAIL: $90 $64 $45
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back […]
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed […]