As restocks and reschedules have been the theme for YEEZY in 2022, we are kinda getting use to launches being delayed. The YZY FOAM RNR Sand has been met with those issues as well. Originally slated for a June release it looks like we are finally getting a definite launch in August. If you’re wondering why the 700 V2 Vanta and now the Sand FOAM RNR are restocking just weeks after YD. Honestly, I don’t have an answer for ya, let’s just be glad they are both returning.
The YZY FOAM RNR Sand is made from injected EVA foam making them lightweight and durable. The color blocking features a monochromatic finish in a light cream. Although similar to the Ararat, the color is lighter on the Sand FOAM RNR. The slip-on offers a uni body build, making them versatile for a number of conditions.
Inside the FOAM RNR sits a soft foot bed providing comfort with each step. Made from environmentally friendly algae. This comfortable EVA foam silhouette offers the convenience of a slip-on, while still offering the durability of a sneaker. The algae-harvesting process helps keep lakes clean staying true to Yeezy and adidas’ commitment to helping reduce their environmental impact.
The laceless, tongueless foam silhouette features strategically placed cutouts on the top and sides providing breathable comfort and air flow. Rounding out the slip-on the scrupled outsole consists of wavy lines making up the traction pattern, and small adidas branding at the heel. On the official images of the kid’s sizes look darker than the adult’s, not sure how that will transition in hand, but worth noting.
The YZY FOAM RNR Sand will launch August 26th in full family sizing. This will be the second time this color has restocked, but will be the first time they launch in kids and infant sizing. Make sure to follow our social medias below to stay up to date on all YEEZY launches and news.
YZY FOAM RNR SAND
RELEASE: AUGUST 26th
FULL FAMILY SIZING
STYLE CODE: FY4567 GW7230 GW7231
RETAIL: $90 $64 $45
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]