Starting Yeezy Day off with a bang we have the YZY Foam Rnr Mx Carbon. This model has seen more drops in 2022 than ever before since it initially released in 2020. As the Foam Rnr grows in popularity they are getting even more vibrant colorways with each drop. This is a perfect release for Yeezy Day as more drops are loading everyday, as we get closer to the event. Here’s the rundown for the Mx Carbon.
The Mx Carbon Foam Rnr is made from injected EVA foam making them one of the most comfortable Yeezy models ever. The Eva foam features a Mx finish in a mix of dark Blue, Purple, Black, Grey, and Yellow. The Mx design is very prominent on these similar to the Mx Cream Clay and appears to feature the most colors we have ever seen on a single YZY Foam Rnr. They offer the convenience of a slip on while still giving the resilience of a sneaker.
The laceless, tongueless foam silhouette features strategic cutouts in the top and sides providing breathable comfort and air flow, making these perfect summer footwear. The outsole features all the same colors you see on the rest of the Rnr, while wavy lines make up the traction pattern. A small Adidas logo is embossed under the heel, and is the only branding on the clog. Staying in line with YEEZY and adidas’ push for a better environment. The Foam Runner also uses an algae based EVA foam, helping reduce their environmental impact.
Look for these to drop on Yeezy Day in August for a retail of $90. These along with a ton of other new releases and restocks will be available during the event. Make sure to have notifications on for all our socials to stay up to date on all things Yeezy.
- Halo Blue adiFom Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part […]
- Legend Ink adiFOM Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part […]
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when […]