With 2021 bringing us 6 new models from the YEEZY brand with at least 1 more possibly coming this year. We are now starting to get new colorways in these models. The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Carbon is the next colorway launching from CMPCT line. Although these aren’t the most popular silhouette from the brand, they are definitely the most comfortable.
The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Carbon is made up from an engineered 3D knitted upper coming in a dark slate. The knit features tan pin stripes just under the cuff like sockliner at the heel counter as well as the midfooot area. The upper provides a tight sock-like fit and premium lockdown support. While the integrated lacing system and no-tie stretch infinity laces allows for easy on and off wear.
The TPU midsole is equipped with Adidas’ innovative BOOST™ technology offering the best cushioning experience from a YEEZY sneaker. The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Carbon is made from sustainable and recycled materials, with half of the upper featuring recycled materials, in their efforts to help end plastic waste. A rubber outsole in the usual 350 V2 build completes the sneaker matching the midsole.
The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Carbon will be available JUNE 4th on CONFIRMED, Adidas app, select retailers, and on YEEZY SUPPLY. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below your thoughts on the these.
YZY 350 V2 CMPCT SLATE CARBON
RELEASE: JUNE 4th
STLYE CODE: HQ6319
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” […]