September is yet another huge month for Yeezy. With the Slides just dropping on the 6th. We still have a ton more drops to go this month. It’s actually a surprise we are getting so many drops since they’ve had to move some launches around due to factories shutting down temporarily overseas due to the most recent Covid outbreak.
Next up for September we have the Yeezy QNTM ONYX launching. These will feature the same upper design as the original QNTM, which seems to be a fan favorite upper variation of the model. They will have the usual black neoprene heel accompanied with all black synthetic materials to finish out the heel. The upper features a black primeknit with charcoal grey hits throughout matching the charcoal toe box. Lastly it all sits on full length boost cushioning enclosed in a translucent black midsole and outsole. Dropping in Full Family Sizing, Retail $250 $180 $160
Coming back for another restock YE is bringing back the DST BT in the Oil and Rock colorways. Reminiscent of the 500 model these feature Suede throughout with mesh panels along the mid foot up to the ankle. Although similar to 500 they will have a totally different midsole/outsole tooling more fitting for the boot aesthetic. Lastly they will be coming in full family sizing . Retail $200.
Just loaded today on Adidas we have the YZY Foam Rnnnr in the Ochre colorway. Originally suppose to launch back in July but never loaded and they seemed to disappear even though a lot of stores had them since mid July. Whatever the reason for the delay as of now we can expect them to launch this next Saturday for $80 and these have the highest stock of any Foam Rnnr so far. This date is subject to change as stuff has been getting moved around a lot lately. Keep our notifications on and we will update if something different develops.
Originally suppose to launch in October. The 700 MMVN Honey Flux has been moved up to launch this month as well. Like most MMVNs these have a more vibrant color instead of Earth tones like a lot of past Yeezy models. This time the nylon upper will come in a bright yellow sporting the backward 700 down the mid foot on the lateral side. The 700 will also be 3M along with some more 3M hits at the heel and toe box areas. These are one of the more comfortable 700s with the mixture of the nylon upper and the full length boost cushioning. Closing out the sneaker they get the iconic 700 midsole like all the other MMVNs in a charcoal black. Retail $220
As we get closer to the end of the month. We are exoected to see a second 700 V2 launch in 2021 in the Mauve colorway. Although named after its predecessor , the Mauve 700 v2 opts for a navy Nubuck/leather upper with mauve primeknit panels throughout. Omitting the black and lime green hits seen on the V1. Retail $240
Turn on notifications for our Instagram to stay up to date for any new info. Thank you for all the support
- YE APPOINTS STEVEN SMITH HEAD OF DONDA INDUSTRIAL DESIGNToday Complex Sneakers broke the news that Ye has appointmented Steven Smith as the head of Donda Industrial Design. The release stated “Steven Smith with 37 years of experience in sporting goods, footwear, military electronics, and apparel design is appointed as HEAD OF DONDA INDUSTRIAL DESIGN”. Working with every major brand along the way, with […]
- YEEZY LINEUP FOR JULYNow that the sneaker game has shifted to foam based footwear, the YEEZY Slide remains one of the most popular models for the brand. With July upon us, it time for another Slide drop. This time we will see only restocks on this launch, with the next new colorway not dropping until August. While this […]
- ANOTHER YEEZY FOAM MODEL COULD DROP LATER THIS YEARYEEZY always seems to be ahead of the sneaker game, likely because they don’t just rely on new colorways on previous models. They are definitely not scared to try new designs. This is one of the many things that sets the brand apart from everyone else. When the YZY SLIDES first released they sat on […]
- FIRST LOOK YZY 350 V2 CMPCT SLATE BONEAnother first look is here via RLKICKS_88 with the upcoming YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Bone. This is the next colorway launching from CMPCT line. Although these aren’t the most popular silhouette from the brand, this color may have people changing their minds. The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Bone is made up from an […]
- FIRST LOOK AT THE UPCOMING YEEZY 700 V3 FADE SALTWith only two 700 V3 releases so far this year, and the Azael colorway planned to restock on YEEZY Day we now have a first look at the newest color to release in the 700 V3 line. Only the third new colorway to drop this year, YEEZY has been more strategic with the 700 V3 […]
- ADIDAS OFFICIALLY UNVEILS THE ADI fomQWe have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker in their collection these days. […]
- NEW YEEZY SLIDE FLAX DROPPING IN AUGUSTAs the restock list continues to grow for YEEZY Day we will be getting some new releases as well. Last year on YD as far as new releases went, we only seen two. The YZY FOAM RNR Cream Clay dropped first thing, and actually released in stores. The other new release was the YZY 700 […]
- MORE 450 SAMPLESWhen the 450 was first seen on Ye at Paris fashion week the YEEZY community went crazy over the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. YEEZY & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as news about YZY 450 Cloud White launch didn’t come […]
- NEW ADILETTE 22 SLIDE COLORWAYS SURFACEWhether you agree with Ye that adidas is making their own fake YEEZY Slides or not. There is no denying the amount of hype these have. With only 3 colorways dropping so far out of many, these are quickly becoming one of the most popular slides on the market today. We first seen the Desert […]
- MORE IMAGES OF THE ADIDAS ADI fomQ SURFACEAdidas has long been known for their sock-like running shoes made popular with the Ultraboost. A model that was so hyped at one point, adidas had life long Nike fans trading in their air for BOOST™. That was short lived, as adidas started to base almost every new sneaker around the sock-like construction the Ultraboost […]
- MORE YZY SLIDES ON THE WAY IN JULYOne of the most popular Yeezy models, the slide hype is at an all time high. With Summer in full force and keeping tradition of dropping every few months, the Yeezy slides are back again in the Resin, Bone and Onyx colorway. The Yeezy Slide Bone hasn’t been dropped in a very long time, and […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 BLUE TINT EUROPE RESTOCKYeezy is about to hit a slow point with only slides dropping in July. On June 24th UK will restock the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint then drops will come to a hault until end of July. With North America only getting the restock last January and Asia Pacific before that. Here is another […]
- NEW YZY KNIT RNR FADE AZURE SURFACESOne of the newest YZY models is getting a new colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR first released back in 2021 in the Sulfur colorway. This model was met with mixed reviews, as a lot of new YZY models are. Only 2 colorways have released thus far in this model with a third on the horizon. […]
- YZY FOAM RNR SAND RESTOCK DELAYEDWith a packed month of June releases coming to a close soon, with the YEEZY Boost 350 V2 Onyx and Bone dropping Monday, June 20th. We were suppose to get 1 more drop this month in the way of a restock, but it’s looking like that’s not gonna happen now. The YZY FOAM RNR Sand […]
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YEEZY DAY 2022Per our recent posts, we just went over some of the new colorways that will dropping on YEEZY DAY. There will not only just be a few new releases dropping, we will see plenty of restocks launching also, here’s the rundown. Starting back in July of 2019, we hear rumors of a huge ‘deadstock day’ […]