Now that the sneaker game has shifted to foam based footwear, the YEEZY Slide remains one of the most popular models for the brand. With July upon us, it time for another Slide drop. This time we will see only restocks on this launch, with the next new colorway not dropping until August. While this is a restock of Glow Green, Bone and Onyx colorway, this will be the first time Bone will get the updated sizing and texturized treatment.
The YEEZY Slide Bone hasn’t dropped in a very long time and is an original colorway for the model. They Come in a monochromatic light tan, while featuring the same minimalist aesthetics we have seen on past slide releases. The lightweight yet durable injected EVA foam makes up the composition of the one piece slide.
The YEEZY Slide provides immediate step in comfort with little break in time. An Embossed adidas logo is the only visible branding that sits on top of a soft foot bed. The exaggerated outsole with deep V shaped grooves finishes off the slide giving supreme traction and cushioning. Bone will be launching only in adult sizing while the Resin will be full family sizing
We just seen the release of the Onyx slide in March and June, it’s looking like we will be seeing the Onyx slide restock once again in full family sizing. Since it’s first release these have quickly became a favorite throughout the community. These will feature the same build as the previous Onyx releases, if you haven’t been able to grab a pair yet, here is another chance.
Last up we are getting another restock of the Glow Green colorway. There was a very small restock back in December for select countries. This time however, they will be back pretty much globally. These aren’t as sought after as the Onyx & Bone, so if you miss out on those Glow Green will be the easier cop.
Look for Bone, Onyx, & Glow Green to launch on July 25th for a retail of $70, $50, & $60. They will drop Adidas.com/yeezy on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers in your area. Look out for our where to buy list as the release gets closer. Unfortunately this will be the only YEEZY launch for July.
YZY SLIDE BONE ONYX GLOW GREEN
RELEASE: JULY 25th
FULL FAMILY SIZING
RETAIL: $70 $60 $50
- Halo Blue adiFom Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of the Cosmic Way Runners collection launching this month. It […]
- Legend Ink adiFOM Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of the Cosmic Way Runners collection launching this month. It […]
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed by Teddy Santis and features a smooth Olive leather upper […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back […]