Now that the sneaker game has shifted to foam based footwear, the YEEZY Slide remains one of the most popular models for the brand. With July upon us, it time for another Slide drop. This time we will see only restocks on this launch, with the next new colorway not dropping until August. While this is a restock of Glow Green, Bone and Onyx colorway, this will be the first time Bone will get the updated sizing and texturized treatment.
The YEEZY Slide Bone hasn’t dropped in a very long time and is an original colorway for the model. They Come in a monochromatic light tan, while featuring the same minimalist aesthetics we have seen on past slide releases. The lightweight yet durable injected EVA foam makes up the composition of the one piece slide.
The YEEZY Slide provides immediate step in comfort with little break in time. An Embossed adidas logo is the only visible branding that sits on top of a soft foot bed. The exaggerated outsole with deep V shaped grooves finishes off the slide giving supreme traction and cushioning. Bone will be launching only in adult sizing while the Resin will be full family sizing
We just seen the release of the Onyx slide in March and June, it’s looking like we will be seeing the Onyx slide restock once again in full family sizing. Since it’s first release these have quickly became a favorite throughout the community. These will feature the same build as the previous Onyx releases, if you haven’t been able to grab a pair yet, here is another chance.
Last up we are getting another restock of the Glow Green colorway. There was a very small restock back in December for select countries. This time however, they will be back pretty much globally. These aren’t as sought after as the Onyx & Bone, so if you miss out on those Glow Green will be the easier cop.
Look for Bone, Onyx, & Glow Green to launch on July 25th for a retail of $70, $50, & $60. They will drop Adidas.com/yeezy on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers in your area. Look out for our where to buy list as the release gets closer. Unfortunately this will be the only YEEZY launch for July.
YZY SLIDE BONE ONYX GLOW GREEN
RELEASE: JULY 25th
FULL FAMILY SIZING
RETAIL: $70 $60 $50
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]