February is starting to heat up for the Yeezy brand, starting on the 17th we have back to back to back releases. If that isn’t packed enough for you we take Sunday off to prepare for another restock on Monday. 5 total releases for this short month, all taking place in the second half. Stay tuned as we have a complete rundown for you.
Starting the month off , the YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Red is made up of an engineered 3D knitted upper giving the sneaker a sock-like fit and support. Infinity style laces of the same color allows for easy on and off wear. The midsole is the same as all 350s with TPU sidewalls around full length BOOST™ technology. The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT is made with a recycled materials, as part of Adidas’ End Plastic Waste program. These will launch on February 17th.
YEEZY 350 V2 CMPCT SLATE RED
RELEASE: FEBRUARY 17th
STYLE CODE: GW6945
Next up, the YZY KNIT BSKTBL ENERGY GLOW features 3D knitting in a lime green with dark green underlays. Unfortunately the do not actually glow. The 450 style lacing system with conventional black laces completes the upper. All this is mated to a green midsole and oversized 3M heel cup. The midsole wraps around drop in full length BOOST™ technology. The lime green outsole features a herringbone traction pattern giving them optimal grip for the court. These will be dropping on February 18th, just in time for All-Star weekend.
YZY KNIT BSKTBL ENERGY GLOW
RELEASE: FEBRUARY 18th
STYLE CODE: HR0811
On the third launch, the YEEZY 500 Blush features a monochromatic Beige upper composed of suede, premium leather and mesh with nubuck accents. A rubber mudguard along the top of midsole provides support and has reflective piping details around the lace eyelits. The midsole is adiPRENE+cushioning, while not as soft as BOOST™ it provides plenty of comfort making this sneaker is one of the most comfortable YEEZY models. A tonal rubber outsole finishes off the sneaker. These will launch on February 19th.
YEEZY 500 BLUSH
RELEASE: FEBRUARY 19th
STYLE CODE: DB2908
The only Monday drop, the YZY DSRT BT ROCK features an Sand colored upper composed of nubuck and suede overlays with mesh underlays. This boot comes in a tonal look throughout and also features a reflective pull tab. The military style rubber outsole provides durability and traction. The Oil colorway will not be releasing. Look for these to launch on February 21st.
YZY DST BT ROCK
RELEASE: FEBRUARY 21st
STYLE CODE: EG6462
To end the month, the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 DAZZLING BLUE features an upper composed of core black primeknit with with blue specs woven throughout, distinct center stitching, and no pull tab. The SPLY-350 stripe is woven into the upper in blue with black lettering. The midsole wraps around full length BOOST™ technology. These will be launching on February 26th.
YEEZY 350 V2 DAZZLING BLUE
RELEASE: FEBRUARY 26th
STYLE CODE: GY7164 GY7165 GY9584
RETAIL: $230 $160 $140
Look for all these to launch on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers in your area. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below your thoughts on the these.
- ADIDAS OFFICIALLY UNVEILS THE ADI fom QWe have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker in their collection these days. […]
- NEW YEEZY SLIDE FLAX DROPPING IN AUGUSTAs the restock list continues to grow for YEEZY Day we will be getting some new releases as well. Last year on YD as far as new releases went, we only seen two. The YZY FOAM RNR Cream Clay dropped first thing, and actually released in stores. The other new release was the YZY 700 […]
- MORE 450 SAMPLESWhen the 450 was first seen on Ye at Paris fashion week the YEEZY community went crazy over the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. YEEZY & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as news about YZY 450 Cloud White launch didn’t come […]
- NEW ADILETTE 22 SLIDE COLORWAYS SURFACEWhether you agree with Ye that adidas is making their own fake YEEZY Slides or not. There is no denying the amount of hype these have. With only 3 colorways dropping so far out of many, these are quickly becoming one of the most popular slides on the market today. We first seen the Desert […]
- MORE IMAGES OF THE ADIDAS ADI fomQ SURFACEAdidas has long been known for their sock-like running shoes made popular with the Ultraboost. A model that was so hyped at one point, adidas had life long Nike fans trading in their air for BOOST™. That was short lived, as adidas started to base almost every new sneaker around the sock-like construction the Ultraboost […]
- MORE YZY SLIDES ON THE WAY IN JULYOne of the most popular Yeezy models, the slide hype is at an all time high. With Summer in full force and keeping tradition of dropping every few months, the Yeezy slides are back again in the Resin, Bone and Onyx colorway. The Yeezy Slide Bone hasn’t been dropped in a very long time, and […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 BLUE TINT EUROPE RESTOCKYeezy is about to hit a slow point with only slides dropping in July. On June 24th UK will restock the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint then drops will come to a hault until end of July. With North America only getting the restock last January and Asia Pacific before that. Here is another […]
- NEW YZY KNIT RNR FADE AZURE SURFACESOne of the newest YZY models is getting a new colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR first released back in 2021 in the Sulfur colorway. This model was met with mixed reviews, as a lot of new YZY models are. Only 2 colorways have released thus far in this model with a third on the horizon. […]
- YZY FOAM RNR SAND RESTOCK DELAYEDWith a packed month of June releases coming to a close soon, with the YEEZY Boost 350 V2 Onyx and Bone dropping Monday, June 20th. We were suppose to get 1 more drop this month in the way of a restock, but it’s looking like that’s not gonna happen now. The YZY FOAM RNR Sand […]
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YEEZY DAY 2022Per our recent posts, we just went over some of the new colorways that will dropping on YEEZY DAY. There will not only just be a few new releases dropping, we will see plenty of restocks launching also, here’s the rundown. Starting back in July of 2019, we hear rumors of a huge ‘deadstock day’ […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 ONYX & BONEBONE As YEEZY continues to pack in as many releases they can for June. After Friday’s drop, They aren’t letting up and restocking the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Bone on Monday June 20th. Originally an adidas & YEEZY Supply exclusive launch, the Bone is coming back full force. We will see tOnyx 350 drop on […]
- YE GETS VOCAL ABOUT ADIDAS COPYING YEEZY SLIDESYEEZY has long been a brand that pushes fashion and sneakers forward. First it was sock-like sneakers in the 350 V1 & 2, then starting the whole Dad Shoe craze with the 700. The newest models that you can add to that’s list are the YZY Slides and FOAM RNR. Unfortunately being the brand that […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 HI-RES RED, RAFFLE AND ONLINE DROP LISTTaking the 700 model away from the usual earth tones, the YEEZY 700 Hi-Res Red comes in a more vibrant take on the model. The Hi-Res Red features a mix of red, black, and grey between its mesh, suede and premium leather upper. A fang like suede overlay on the toe box comes in a […]
- NEW RELEASES DROPPING ON YEEZY DAY 2022Since 2019, August has quickly became one of the most exciting months for YEEZY. What was suppose to just be a way to get rid of dead stock in warehouses, has now became an all day semi-annual event in YEEZY DAY. Full of restocks from releases from of this year, and previous. YEEZY is even […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 MNVN LACELESS PHOSPHORWhile the MNVN isn’t the most popular YEEZY model. We are still consistently getting new colorways. Some would say the MNVN’s faults are just the repetitiveness of the model by only changing the color of the upper. While the new laceless version is coming in a previous colorway, Phosphor. The model is starting to move […]