One of the first colorways to release for the 700 V1 model’s successor, we have the YEEZY 700 V2 TEPHRA. This redesign includes the same chunky midsole and layered premium upper that are hallmarks of the 700. The 700 V2 has a more contemporary feel than its predecessor, despite being inspired by various runner’s from the 90’s.
The Tephra first dropped June 14th, 2019 and was the first 700 V2 colorway to utilize different materials on the upper compared to the Static and Geode. They fear an upper composed of neoprene, premium leather, and nubuck in a mix of tan shades. Fused Three stripe reflective details sit at the midfoot portion on the medial and lateral sides, with more reflective details throughout, in the same fashion as previous colorways.
The lacing system maintains the 90s nostalgic style, complete with a sewn-in tongue and half-oval laces, but forgoes 3M this time. The chunky midsole of the 700 is polished in darker shades of grey. The midsole of the wraps around full-length Boost™ adidas cushioning, which is emphasized by gum-rubber tread.
When is the Yeezy 700 V2 Tephra restocking?
Expect to see the YEEZY 700 V2 TEPHRA return in November for $260, continuing the restock trend we have seen throughout 2022. They will go on sale through Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and a few international shops. Keep our social media notifications turned on so you can be notified as soon as we publish when we have a firm release date for you.
YEEZY 700 V2 TEPHRA
STYLE CODE: FU7914
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]