Releases are coming back full force, with recent restocks of the 350 V2 closing out September. October is looking to be a huge month. We still have the CMPCT Slate Bone, Bone Slides, 700 V3 FADE Salt to name a few. Now we have another added to the list in the Yeezy 700 MNVN Analog Laceless coming in October as well.
The 700 MNVN Analog sports the usual polyester build, in an off white finish. They boast a reversed 700 going down the lateral side in reflective materials. While this isn’t a restock of a previous MNVN, it’s color blocking and name take after the Analog 700 V1, and it’s looking like a better, more futuristic version. Even though this colorway features a more neutral look, it’s a refreshing version of the MNVN model.
A padded neoprene tongue with a similar construction similar to the F&F 1050 keeps your foot locked in, doing away with the previous bungee no tie laces. Fused overlays in black at the heel counter and toebox feature reflective materials giving structure to the upper while adding lowlight visibility. The upper is mated to the iconic 700 midsole this time in bright white. This houses full-length drop-in BOOST™ technology providing instant comfort. A black rubber outsole completes the sneaker.
As long as delays don’t continue, look for these to drop October 6th for $220. Be sure to keep it locked to all our socials to stay up to date on all Yeezy drops and News as you know releases are changing daily.
YEEZY 700 MNVN LACELESS ANALOG
RELEASE: OCTOBER 6th
STYLE CODE: IG4798
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the […]