Releases are coming back full force, with recent restocks of the 350 V2 closing out September. October is looking to be a huge month. We still have the CMPCT Slate Bone, Bone Slides, 700 V3 FADE Salt to name a few. Now we have another added to the list in the Yeezy 700 MNVN Analog Laceless coming in October as well.
The 700 MNVN Analog sports the usual polyester build, in an off white finish. They boast a reversed 700 going down the lateral side in reflective materials. While this isn’t a restock of a previous MNVN, it’s color blocking and name take after the Analog 700 V1, and it’s looking like a better, more futuristic version. Even though this colorway features a more neutral look, it’s a refreshing version of the MNVN model.
A padded neoprene tongue with a similar construction similar to the F&F 1050 keeps your foot locked in, doing away with the previous bungee no tie laces. Fused overlays in black at the heel counter and toebox feature reflective materials giving structure to the upper while adding lowlight visibility. The upper is mated to the iconic 700 midsole this time in bright white. This houses full-length drop-in BOOST™ technology providing instant comfort. A black rubber outsole completes the sneaker.
As long as delays don’t continue, look for these to drop October 6th for $220. Be sure to keep it locked to all our socials to stay up to date on all Yeezy drops and News as you know releases are changing daily.
YEEZY 700 MNVN LACELESS ANALOG
RELEASE: OCTOBER 6th
STYLE CODE: IG4798
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming […]