With 2022 being a year of restocks, here is another one to add to the list. The YEEZY 500 Utility Black was rumored to comeback in 2021 for a Fall restock, but they never came to fruition. Maybe it was because 2021 more about new models and less restocks, or just some bad info. The wait is finally over and we will definitely see these restock this year. Here’s the rundown.
The YEEZY 500 Utility Black has turned out to be one of the most coveted YEEZY 500 colorways, even though on their initial release in 2018 they actually sat on adidas and Yeezy Supply. This is no surprise as Yeezy is usualy ahead of the trends and the “Dad Shoe” trend wasn’t in full force yet. Fast forward a few years, and now you have Yeezy fans calling for another restock because they didn’t take advantage when they first dropped or their pairs are beat by now.
They come in an all tonal Utility Black finish with a mix of suede and leather overlays on top of mesh underlays making up the upper. All this sits on top of an Adiprene outsole. Even with not having boost the 500 is one of the most comfortable Yeezy sneakers to have released.
With a ton of new 500 colorways that dropped last year, it looks like in 2022 we will be seeing more restocks than new colors. Look for these to restock in October for the new $210 price point. The will launch in most countries on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers.
YEEZY 500 UTILITY BLACK
STYLE CODE: F36640
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she […]