Kids were considered this summer when choosing the planned drops for YEEZY Day. The extensive lineup, which was available in infants and children’s sizes, was highlighted by two special editions of the YEEZY 350 V2 in the Static and MX Rock colorways, as well as kids versions of the Static 700 V2. Features like Boost cushioning and no-tie laces for simple on and off wear are included in the kids and infants lineup.
The YEEZY 500 Blush is coming back just for the kids this time around, the adult sizes were last restocked at the end of 2021 and beginning of 2022. The Blush colorway has long been a favorite throughout the Yeezy community, and now you have a chance to lace the whole family up in this iconic colorway.
The YEEZY 500 Blush has a beige upper that is monochromatic and made of suede, premium leather, mesh, and nubuck accents. Support is provided by a rubber mudguard that runs the length of the midsole and includes reflective piping around the eyelets for the no-tie laces. Although not as soft as BOOST, the adiPRENE+ cushioned midsole of this shoe nevertheless offers lots of comfort, making it one of the most comfortable YEEZY styles to date. The sneaker is finished off with a matching rubber outsole.
These will launch in Kids and Infants sizes only in North America, Europe, Australia, and select countries, go to adidas.com/Yeezy to see if your region will have them. Kids will retail for $130 and infants for $100. They will launch by way of Confirmed, adidas App, & Yeezy Supply and select stores. Keep it locked to all our social media channels to stay up to date on all things YEEZY.
YEEZY 500 BLUSH KIDS
RELEASE: OCTOBER 13th
STYLE CODE: HQ6025 HQ6026
RETAIL: $130 $100
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]