As December fills up with multiple releases every week the MX ROCK finally gets a concrete date after being delayed multiple times.
The MX ROCK features the same marble pattern that we seen on the MX OAT. These will opt for a mix of brown, black, with silver 3M instead of the bright colors seen in the Oat. The monofilament stripe and sockliner comes in all black. The laces will be a dark brown.
The midsole will be the usual ribbed 350 sole, this time in a translucent black. Of course all this sits in top of full length Boost cushioning. Look for these to launch worldwide on DECEMBER 22nd for $220, rounding out the massive month of December releases. They just shocked dropped in random countries on December 14h on Adidas app check to see if they landed in your area.
YEEZY 350 V2 MX ROCK
RELEASE: DECEMBER 22nd
STYLE CODE: GW3374
Make sure to keep it glued here to be first to know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. We always post here first. Head over to Instagram and let us know your thoughts on the newest MX 350 V2. Check out more images below via @jjoseph.
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye and Adidas go through with releasing already produced stock drone before the split. Foam footwear has dominated the sneaker industry […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas decided to discontinue working with Ye. To begin with, Kanye was the one who formally started the breakup. Then Ye […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. Censori, who appears to have worked as an architectural designer for the fashion brand for a few years now, and […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half a billion in Yeezy products already produced without an actual path of moving it As the Financial Times reported, some […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand along. It seems like they make the same bad decisions over and over. For example, when the 4D technology was […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These feature the same style of upper seen on the Zyon 350 V2. The newer static design weaved in the Primeknit […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the feed with multiple 450 Slides in the Cream colorway. We leaked the first sample in white way back in 2020; […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. The tone is a light tan with a faded yellow tint on this colorway. The mesh underlays are also tan […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be the 350 V2 Granite/ Core Black. Taking inspiration from the 2016 Yeezy 350 V2 era, his colorway features a grey upper with green hues throughout. The upper is composed of […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to update. He then declared his […]
- The History Of The Yeezy Boost 350Ye worked with many sneaker manufacturers prior to adidas, albeit they weren’t doing any significant collaborations with non-athletes at the time like they are now. Thus, a significant portion of his early work was never released and remained PE’s or samples. Ye has always had a passion for sneakers and was keen to make a […]
- Donda Sports Yeezy Season Announcement?Today via Antonio Brown’s Snapchat he shared a screenshot of a group chat between himself, Ye, Justin Laboy, Matt George, among others. Within the Snapchat post shares another screenshot showing part of a conversation stating “Sports Illustrated says yes.” Which was replied to with “Best body loading Donda Sports Yeezy Season🆙⬆️💥💥💥💥 .” The screenshot inside […]
- US Factory Has To Layoff Majority Of Workforce Due to Ye/Adidas SplitAfter Yeezy shoe production ceased, Okabashi Brands, an adidas partner and shoe firm with headquarters in Georgia, revealed Friday that it had laid off 142 employees. YZY Foam Rnr Ararat Ye is the creator of the Yeezy sneaker line. Adidas severed ties with Ye, following his social media posts and public appearances. As a result, […]