On the heels of a February 26th release for the Dazzling Blue 350 V2 in North America. The month of March is becoming comparable to the December release schedules we see every year.
Yeezy has taken a different approach for some releases as of late. Not only having the normal release schedule, but sprinkling in some region specific drops as well. Starting with the Blue Tint last December only dropping in Asia Pacific, then in January launching again only in North America. The Blue Tint isn’t the only release where we are seeing this approach.
March is seeing he same thing with the Blush & Ash Grey 500s,m. The Blush just launched in February, but only in select countries. On March 3rd EU was able to get another restock of the colorway. The Ash Grey also seen a release on the same day, but only in Australia. Then on March 4th even though they were released globally in December.
Well keeping this new region specific release tradition going, the Dazzling Blue 350 V2 will be getting a Europe release on March 17th. The Dazzling Blue has been one of the most hyped colorways for the model in a long time. It was no surprise Europe fans were disappointed hearing they were a North America only release in February. Expect to see these launch on Confirmed EU, footsites, and other Yeezy Retailers. .
Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below your thoughts on the these.
- YE APPOINTS STEVEN SMITH HEAD OF DONDA INDUSTRIAL DESIGNToday Complex Sneakers broke the news that Ye has appointmented Steven Smith as the head of Donda Industrial Design. The release stated “Steven Smith with 37 years of experience in sporting goods, footwear, military electronics, and apparel design is appointed as HEAD OF DONDA INDUSTRIAL DESIGN”. Working with every major brand along the way, with […]
- YEEZY LINEUP FOR JULYNow that the sneaker game has shifted to foam based footwear, the YEEZY Slide remains one of the most popular models for the brand. With July upon us, it time for another Slide drop. This time we will see only restocks on this launch, with the next new colorway not dropping until August. While this […]
- ANOTHER YEEZY FOAM MODEL COULD DROP LATER THIS YEARYEEZY always seems to be ahead of the sneaker game, likely because they don’t just rely on new colorways on previous models. They are definitely not scared to try new designs. This is one of the many things that sets the brand apart from everyone else. When the YZY SLIDES first released they sat on […]
- FIRST LOOK YZY 350 V2 CMPCT SLATE BONEAnother first look is here via RLKICKS_88 with the upcoming YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Bone. This is the next colorway launching from CMPCT line. Although these aren’t the most popular silhouette from the brand, this color may have people changing their minds. The YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Bone is made up from an […]
- FIRST LOOK AT THE UPCOMING YEEZY 700 V3 FADE SALTWith only two 700 V3 releases so far this year, and the Azael colorway planned to restock on YEEZY Day we now have a first look at the newest color to release in the 700 V3 line. Only the third new colorway to drop this year, YEEZY has been more strategic with the 700 V3 […]
- ADIDAS OFFICIALLY UNVEILS THE ADI fomQWe have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker in their collection these days. […]
- NEW YEEZY SLIDE FLAX DROPPING IN AUGUSTAs the restock list continues to grow for YEEZY Day we will be getting some new releases as well. Last year on YD as far as new releases went, we only seen two. The YZY FOAM RNR Cream Clay dropped first thing, and actually released in stores. The other new release was the YZY 700 […]
- MORE 450 SAMPLESWhen the 450 was first seen on Ye at Paris fashion week the YEEZY community went crazy over the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. YEEZY & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as news about YZY 450 Cloud White launch didn’t come […]
- NEW ADILETTE 22 SLIDE COLORWAYS SURFACEWhether you agree with Ye that adidas is making their own fake YEEZY Slides or not. There is no denying the amount of hype these have. With only 3 colorways dropping so far out of many, these are quickly becoming one of the most popular slides on the market today. We first seen the Desert […]
- MORE IMAGES OF THE ADIDAS ADI fomQ SURFACEAdidas has long been known for their sock-like running shoes made popular with the Ultraboost. A model that was so hyped at one point, adidas had life long Nike fans trading in their air for BOOST™. That was short lived, as adidas started to base almost every new sneaker around the sock-like construction the Ultraboost […]
- MORE YZY SLIDES ON THE WAY IN JULYOne of the most popular Yeezy models, the slide hype is at an all time high. With Summer in full force and keeping tradition of dropping every few months, the Yeezy slides are back again in the Resin, Bone and Onyx colorway. The Yeezy Slide Bone hasn’t been dropped in a very long time, and […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 BLUE TINT EUROPE RESTOCKYeezy is about to hit a slow point with only slides dropping in July. On June 24th UK will restock the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint then drops will come to a hault until end of July. With North America only getting the restock last January and Asia Pacific before that. Here is another […]
- NEW YZY KNIT RNR FADE AZURE SURFACESOne of the newest YZY models is getting a new colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR first released back in 2021 in the Sulfur colorway. This model was met with mixed reviews, as a lot of new YZY models are. Only 2 colorways have released thus far in this model with a third on the horizon. […]
- YZY FOAM RNR SAND RESTOCK DELAYEDWith a packed month of June releases coming to a close soon, with the YEEZY Boost 350 V2 Onyx and Bone dropping Monday, June 20th. We were suppose to get 1 more drop this month in the way of a restock, but it’s looking like that’s not gonna happen now. The YZY FOAM RNR Sand […]
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YEEZY DAY 2022Per our recent posts, we just went over some of the new colorways that will dropping on YEEZY DAY. There will not only just be a few new releases dropping, we will see plenty of restocks launching also, here’s the rundown. Starting back in July of 2019, we hear rumors of a huge ‘deadstock day’ […]