Ye is scheduled to drop a music video for his 2021 song “Life of the Party” on MOTHER’S DAY Sunday May 8th according to a recent press release.
“The life of the Party was originally featured on the Deluxe edition of Ye’s 10th studio album, DONDA. The track features Andre 3000. It was intended for the original DONDA album release, but was left off due to Andre 3000 not agreeing to his verse being edited to a clean version. The song was later leaked by Drake on Sound 42 radio amidst a feud with West at the time. It was initially released as an exclusive on the Stem player in October 2021. Then was released fully in November 2021 on the Deluxe version of DONDA, and an explicit version as a single.
The new video will be available on Ye’s official YouTube Channel, along with other digital platforms. The video will also be featured in the debut TV commercial for upcoming YZY GAP Engineered by BALENCIAGA. The ad and video will both drop at the same time, 9:45 EST on FOX during Family Guy.
The Press release states, “In a seamless alignment between Ye’s creative platforms new visuals bridge the multidisciplinary artist’s past and future,” the news release reads. “Photos from Ye’s childhood have been updated to inlay pieces from the forthcoming Yeezy Gap Engineered by Balenciaga creative exploration.”
“ The selection will be available globally for purchase on YZYGAP.com, and BALENCIAGA online partners FARFETCH.COM, MYTHERESA.COM, and LUISAVIAROMA.COM on 5-25-2022 6AM PST / 9AM EST / 3PM CET.”
LINKS TO WATCH AT 9:45 EST
VIEW MUSIC VIDEO:
LINK LIVE AT 945PM EST. DOWNLOAD IMAGERY:
IMAGERY LIVE IN LINK AT 945PM EST
PRESS RELEASE via GAP
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy Stock
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca Censori
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In Inventory
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023
- More Unreleased Yeezys Surface
- New 500 colorway emerges
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize Divorce
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In Black
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20
- The History Of The Yeezy Boost 350
- Donda Sports Yeezy Season Announcement?
- US Factory Has To Layoff Majority Of Workforce Due to Ye/Adidas Split
- Adidas Has Terminated Its Contract With Ye