Ye and Billie Eilish are to headline Coachella festival 2022. Swedish House Mafia will also be there but not sure yet if they will join as a headliner as well.
This will not be the first time Ye has headlined the festival. Back in 2011 he was also a headliner and Ye did what Ye does and pulled off another iconic performance. His most recent performance at Coachella was in 2019 where he brought the Choir on Easter for Sunday Service at the Mountain. Special guests included DMX, Chance The Rapper, Teyana Taylor, among others. The event was live-streamed, and as we have seen with his recent listening parties you can expect some crazy visuals if he is able to be a part of creating the stage or any part of the festival for that matter.
The same year just a week before Ye’s Sunday Service performance. Right after her debut album When We Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? Billie Eilish could have been wrote off as another over hyped artist, but After her captivating performance that Saturday. It showed just why she would be at headliner status soon. As soon as she came out she looked totally in her element as she started singing it was taken over as the crowd was there singing along with every word.
The Coachella Festival will be coming in April as usual and last for 2 weekends. Starting on April 15-17 and ending the weekend of April 22-24. The festival is already sold out which is no surprise and will be at the Empire Polo Ground in California. After not having the festival for the past 2 years let’s hope we can make it through this most recent surge from the pandemic, so it don’t get canceled or moved to a later date.
Lest us know on IG your thoughts on Ye headlining the Coachella festival. Don’t forget to Make sure to keep it glued here to be notified first every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news, as we will post here before Instagram.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 models which are decked out in earthy coral tones. The upper features […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this time paired with green overlays at the heel and ankle flaps. The […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has been going on Ye decided to take everything to Miami and have a surprise […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the rundown on the newest iteration. The upper features maroon overlays in both suede and mesh […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. […]
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra FormaOfficial images have finally been revealed for Virgil Abloh’s original design and his first from-scratch collaboration with Nike of his Off-White x Nike Air Terra Forma. A first look was leaked a couple of weeks again in a “white” colorway and we now have confirmation there is also a “wheat” […]
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 20232023 will be the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan 3. To kick the year off Jordan brand is bringing back one of the models most iconic colorways, the Air Jordan 3 “White Cement” is releasing in a “reimagined” version. Similar to the “Lost and Found” Air Jordan 1 Chicago […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”Jordan Brand likes to commentates OG models, usually when they hit another 5 year anniversary. They take that whole year and focus on that particular model by releasing in both original colorways as well as some fresh ones. This year is the year of the Air Jordan 7 and while […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that […]
- First Look At The Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk LowWith the resurgence of the Nike Dunk over that last few years it’s no surprise that Nike has prioritized the Dunk silhouette in 2022. We have seen a ton of old colorways make a comeback as well as collaborations. It looks like Nike is continuing to capitalize on this trend […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 2 ‘Chicago’ Launching DecemberOver the years, the Air Jordan 2 has largely been forgotten, but there has been a comeback as of late. Collaborations have been very popular in the sneaker industry, and Jordan Brand has used them arguably more effectively than most. This has been their plan of attack for generating interest […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to […]
- “We The Best” Air Jordan 5 Sail & Crimson Bliss Drops Next WeekIf the DJ Khaled ‘Crimson Bliss’ wasn’t enough official images of the Sail colorway have recently released. Khaled has collaborated with Jordan Brand in the past but his sneaker were never made available to the public. Which meant if you wanted a pair you had to know him personally or […]
- Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk in a High & Low Coming In 2023Run the Jewels and Nike Sb have teamed up on two Dunk Colorways in a High and Low. The low includes pink swooshes and is constructed of leather and suede in hues of light and dark blues. Run The Jewel’s signature hand gun and fist logos are located on each […]