Ye came in strong with his 10th studio album this year breaking all kinds of records along the way. There is no doubt DONDA and CLB were the 2 biggest albums of the year. What do you do after all that success and squash an almost 10 year beef? Get in the studio, which it don’t seem like he ever left as Ye has stated there is more songs already plus we he has been seen on social media recently with Scarface.
Steven Victor, an industry figure has told COMPLEX “Ye has started working on his new masterpiece DONDA 2”. Now based off what Ye has stated we all already thought he was working on music, but it’s good to know that he is still in album mode. You definitely aren’t gonna see a Ye fan complaining about getting music sooner rather than later.
Ye has never made a sequel to any of his albums, and with the recent concert with Drake fans will be going crazy to finally get Ye and Drake on a song together again. The original DONDA was released on August 29th 2021 following 3 massive listening parties accompanied with some delays while Ye moved into the Mercedes Benz Stadium to finish the album. Each listening party was different from the other as he was finishing the album and tweeking it in between each event.
There is no release date in sight for the new album, but as we all know Ye will perfect it 20 times before we even are close to getting the album. I would expect to get something this year though. Make sure to keep it glued here to be notified first every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news, as we will post here before Instagram.
- ADIDAS OFFICIALLY UNVEILS THE ADI fom QWe have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker […]
- NEW YEEZY SLIDE FLAX DROPPING IN AUGUSTAs the restock list continues to grow for YEEZY Day we will be getting some new releases as well. Last year on YD as far as new releases went, we only seen two. The YZY FOAM RNR Cream Clay dropped first thing, and actually released in stores. The other new […]
- MORE 450 SAMPLESWhen the 450 was first seen on Ye at Paris fashion week the YEEZY community went crazy over the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. YEEZY & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as news about YZY 450 […]
- NEW ADILETTE 22 SLIDE COLORWAYS SURFACEWhether you agree with Ye that adidas is making their own fake YEEZY Slides or not. There is no denying the amount of hype these have. With only 3 colorways dropping so far out of many, these are quickly becoming one of the most popular slides on the market today. […]
- MORE IMAGES OF THE ADIDAS ADI fomQ SURFACEAdidas has long been known for their sock-like running shoes made popular with the Ultraboost. A model that was so hyped at one point, adidas had life long Nike fans trading in their air for BOOST™. That was short lived, as adidas started to base almost every new sneaker around […]
- MORE YZY SLIDES ON THE WAY IN JULYOne of the most popular Yeezy models, the slide hype is at an all time high. With Summer in full force and keeping tradition of dropping every few months, the Yeezy slides are back again in the Resin, Bone and Onyx colorway. The Yeezy Slide Bone hasn’t been dropped in […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 BLUE TINT EUROPE RESTOCKYeezy is about to hit a slow point with only slides dropping in July. On June 24th UK will restock the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint then drops will come to a hault until end of July. With North America only getting the restock last January and Asia Pacific […]
- NEW YZY KNIT RNR FADE AZURE SURFACESOne of the newest YZY models is getting a new colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR first released back in 2021 in the Sulfur colorway. This model was met with mixed reviews, as a lot of new YZY models are. Only 2 colorways have released thus far in this model with […]
- YZY FOAM RNR SAND RESTOCK DELAYEDWith a packed month of June releases coming to a close soon, with the YEEZY Boost 350 V2 Onyx and Bone dropping Monday, June 20th. We were suppose to get 1 more drop this month in the way of a restock, but it’s looking like that’s not gonna happen now. […]
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YEEZY DAY 2022Per our recent posts, we just went over some of the new colorways that will dropping on YEEZY DAY. There will not only just be a few new releases dropping, we will see plenty of restocks launching also, here’s the rundown. Starting back in July of 2019, we hear rumors […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 ONYX & BONEBONE As YEEZY continues to pack in as many releases they can for June. After Friday’s drop, They aren’t letting up and restocking the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Bone on Monday June 20th. Originally an adidas & YEEZY Supply exclusive launch, the Bone is coming back full force. We will […]
- YE GETS VOCAL ABOUT ADIDAS COPYING YEEZY SLIDESYEEZY has long been a brand that pushes fashion and sneakers forward. First it was sock-like sneakers in the 350 V1 & 2, then starting the whole Dad Shoe craze with the 700. The newest models that you can add to that’s list are the YZY Slides and FOAM RNR. […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 HI-RES RED, RAFFLE AND ONLINE DROP LISTTaking the 700 model away from the usual earth tones, the YEEZY 700 Hi-Res Red comes in a more vibrant take on the model. The Hi-Res Red features a mix of red, black, and grey between its mesh, suede and premium leather upper. A fang like suede overlay on the […]
- NEW RELEASES DROPPING ON YEEZY DAY 2022Since 2019, August has quickly became one of the most exciting months for YEEZY. What was suppose to just be a way to get rid of dead stock in warehouses, has now became an all day semi-annual event in YEEZY DAY. Full of restocks from releases from of this year, […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 MNVN LACELESS PHOSPHORWhile the MNVN isn’t the most popular YEEZY model. We are still consistently getting new colorways. Some would say the MNVN’s faults are just the repetitiveness of the model by only changing the color of the upper. While the new laceless version is coming in a previous colorway, Phosphor. The […]