In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to update. He then declared his intention to run for President in 2024, saying in part, “We’re moving toward the future.” Ye announced he is working on his campaign with Milo Yiannopoulos, who interned for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Ye is seen in the clip saying, “This is Milo right here, working on the campaign.” In the twelve states where Ye was on the ballot in the 2020 election, he received about 70,000 votes as an independent candidate. He had requested to be entered as a write-in candidate elsewhere.
The two then enter Ye’s offices, where he displays a variety of “YE24” merchandise, including sweatshirts and sweatpants, all of which he says will cost just $20. Ye said he is repurposing stuff he did for YEEZY, Gap, Balenciaga, & Adidas to make new apparel. He also said “We need to make sure that everyone can receive the same level of cuts, the same level of food, the same level of water, the same level of education…we’re getting past the past. We’re focused on the future.”
He went on to say: “This is the update. We are the update. That’s all we need to do. As a species, we need to update together. Everything’s been so divisive. Think about when they say ‘diversity’; people look at that like it’s a good thing, but we’re the United States of America. We’re a universe. We’re a university. We’re a republic.”
Turn on notifications for all our social media channels to stay up to date on all things Yeezy and upcoming sneaker updates.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]