The divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the couple’s four children and other issues separately.
In 2014, the pair wed in an extravagant ceremony in Italy. After being married for nearly 7 years, Kim was formally proclaimed single in March 2022 after having her marital status change approved. Ye and Kim have reached an agreement about child custody and property to complete their divorce.
The former couple will share physical and legal custody of their four children according to divorce papers. Ye will have to give Kim $200,000 in child support due at the first of each month. In addition, he will be liable for covering half of the children’s security, medical, and educational costs. They both waived spousal support.
The couple also decided to use mediation to resolve disagreements involving the kids. However, if either party declines to participate, the other is free to resolve a disagreement by default. The couple’s property and other assets will be distributed in accordance with their prenuptial agreement.
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Light Cinder Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Light Cinder. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, SolesByZay has just blessed the […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, and mesh with nubuck accents. […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be the 350 V2 Granite/ Core Black. Taking inspiration from the […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally […]