On October 10th, YEEZY will release their next drop, the YZY QNTM Hi-Res Coral. The upper of the YZY QNTM is made up of a monofilament underlay and a pale yellow RPU cage that wraps the upper for structure and longevity while also providing a distinctive look and feel. The synthetic suede toe overlay, which has a light pink finish, provides durability and toe protection. The monofilament quarter panel, heel counter, and all reflective surfaces shine in the dark.
With a re-engineered full-length drop-in Boost™ midsole that offers ideal comfort where consumers need it most, the YZY QNTM enhances the cushioning experience. The QNTM’s coral semi-translucent clear TPU cage wraps the Boost and gives it a unique look, while the shoe’s bright orange herringbone-patterned rubber outsole provides the best traction.
For $260, on October 10th, you can get the YZY QNTM Hi-Res Coral on Confirmed, adidas.com/Yeezy, in a few select YEEZY stores, and on Yeezy Supply. To assist you on release day and ensure that you can get your pair, we have listed available online drops and raffles below. To remain up to date on new raffles & YEEZY launches, check out all of our social media accounts listed below.
- YEEZY SUPPLY– US DROP
- ADIDAS US– CONFIRMED EU
- ADIDAS UK– CONFIRMED UK
- ADIDAS AU– AUSTRALIA RAFFLE
- BAIT– US RAFFLE
- SUBTYPE– AUSTRALIA RAFFLE
- STAY ROOTED– US RAFFLE
- FOOTSHOP– EU RAFFLE
- SNEAKER POLITICS– US RAFFLE
- FOOTLOCKER– US RAFFLE
- SNS– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- HANON– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- KICK THEORY– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- SVD– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- EXTRA BUTTER– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- FOOT DISTRICT– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]