Just off the random shock drop for Europe, it’s time for US to see a small release for the YZY KNIT RNR Fade Indigo. It appears they have been delayed as far as Yeezy Supply and Adidas, but there is still some stores with raffles up.
THE YZY KNIT RNR is one of YEEZY’s newest models adding to their growing slip-on catalog. The KNIT RNR Fade Indigo offers a seamless upper that features a multi-color fade effect that is digitally printed and will fade with use, giving it a unique look and feel. This model features no visible stitching and an industry first construction. The mid foot area features an indention within the knit appearing to be tucked into the side. The one of a kind construction allows the knit upper, paired with a foam inner to keep your foot secure, while also allowing for an easy on and off fit.
The YZY KNIT RNR features an integrated EVA sockliner that is stitched into the upper adding to the comfort 360 degrees around the foot. At the toe, a soft polyurethane material acts as a reinforcement providing protection. Furthermore, an integrated EVA midsole provides the underfoot cushioning, as this model doesn’t feature Boost™, but still delivers all-day comfort while featuring a cutting-edge, unique aesthetic.
UPDATE 9/16/22: The YZY KNIT RNR Fade Indigo will launch on October 18th via adidas and YEEZY Supply, there might be more raffles up tomorrow for the stores that didn’t already release on October 14th. Hopefully you are able to still buy from those stores early. In hand looks show they are much different than official images. Keep an eye on all of our social media platforms to remain up to date with all things YEEZY.
YZY KNIT RNR FADE INDIGO
RELEASE: OCTOBER 14th
STYLE CODE: HP3370
- RSVP GALLERY– US RAFFLE
- SNS US– US RAFFLE. CLOSED
- EXTRA BUTTER– WORLDWIDE SHIPPING CLOSED
- A MA MANIERE– US RAFFLE CLOSED
- APB STORE– US RAFFLE CLOSED
- BAIT– US RAFFLE CLOSED
- SOCIAL STATUS– US RAFFLE CLOSED
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to make their union legally binding. […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with Ye, they have over half […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling out to carry the brand […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the 2020 Tail Light release. These […]