After the Onyx drop on June 8th. The YZY FOAM RNR is dropping again this month in the Desert Sand colorway on June 11th. YEEZY is switching it up by only dropping one colorway each launch day instead of the normal 2. It’s looking like these are a US only drop as well. The Desert Sand combines standard EVA with an algae based foam. They feature a monochromatic finish in a light tan, only a couple shades different than the Desert Sand slide.
Multiple ventilation ports in the top provide breathable comfort and air flow making them perfect for Summer time. The inside is textured to help keep your foot from slipping. The bottom of the slip-on features wavy lines that make up the traction pattern, and small Adidas branding at the heel.
These will be launching on June 11th in full family sizing at $90, $65, and $45 retails. Below we have compiled a list of raffles and online drops. There is only a few available as of June 7, but more will come out every day this week.
Make sure to keep checking back to increase your chances of grabbing these. Be sure to keep it locked to our social medias to stay up to date on all YEEZY launches and news.
- CONFIRMED US– US RAFFLE
- YEEZY SUPPLY– US WAITING ROOM
- BODEGA– US RAFFLE
- SNEAKERS N STUFF– US RAFFLE
- PACKER– US RAFFLE
- EXTRA BUTTER– US RAFFLE
- APB STORE– US RAFFLE
- A MA MANIERE– US RAFFLE
- SAINT ALFRED– US RAFFLE
- SNEAKER POLITICS– US RAFFLE
- SOCIAL STATUS– US RAFFLE
- BAIT– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- PROPER– US RAFFLE
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]