After the Onyx drop on June 8th. The YZY FOAM RNR is dropping again this month in the Desert Sand colorway on June 11th. YEEZY is switching it up by only dropping one colorway each launch day instead of the normal 2. It’s looking like these are a US only drop as well. The Desert Sand combines standard EVA with an algae based foam. They feature a monochromatic finish in a light tan, only a couple shades different than the Desert Sand slide.
Multiple ventilation ports in the top provide breathable comfort and air flow making them perfect for Summer time. The inside is textured to help keep your foot from slipping. The bottom of the slip-on features wavy lines that make up the traction pattern, and small Adidas branding at the heel.
These will be launching on June 11th in full family sizing at $90, $65, and $45 retails. Below we have compiled a list of raffles and online drops. There is only a few available as of June 7, but more will come out every day this week.
Make sure to keep checking back to increase your chances of grabbing these. Be sure to keep it locked to our social medias to stay up to date on all YEEZY launches and news.
- CONFIRMED US– US RAFFLE
- YEEZY SUPPLY– US WAITING ROOM
- BODEGA– US RAFFLE
- SNEAKERS N STUFF– US RAFFLE
- PACKER– US RAFFLE
- EXTRA BUTTER– US RAFFLE
- APB STORE– US RAFFLE
- A MA MANIERE– US RAFFLE
- SAINT ALFRED– US RAFFLE
- SNEAKER POLITICS– US RAFFLE
- SOCIAL STATUS– US RAFFLE
- BAIT– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- PROPER– US RAFFLE
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” […]