Well it looks like we are finally getting a Yeezy release to close out September. What was originally suppose to be the YZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Bone, which has now been delayed. We have the YEEZY 350 V2 Flax taking its drop date on September 30th. This colorway originally started out as an Asia Pacific regional launch in 2020 when they dropped with the Tail Light and Earth colorways.
The YEEZY 350 V2 Flax features a tan upper with hits of pink weaved throughout. The monofilament stripe comes in a light yellow in contrast to the tan primeknit. The Flax also features the beloved pull tab, this time in a light olive color. All this sits on top of a semi- translucent midsole with full length Boost technology for comfort. Other details include center stitching and conventional round laces.
Below we have compiled a list of raffles that are now available, keep checking back as more will load everyday. Especially since most US stores are having to delete the CMPCT raffles and start the Flax. Follow all our socials and turn on notifications so you know everytime we post upcoming drops and Yeezy news.
- ADIDAS CONFIRED– US RAFFLE
- YEEZY SUPPLY– US WAITING ROOM
- BAIT JAPAN– JAPAN RAFFLE
- UNDEFEATED JP– JAPAN RAFFLE
- ATMOS TOKYO– JAPAN RAFFLE
- KICKS LAB– JAPAN RAFFLE
- MITA SNEAKERS– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- BAIT– US RAFFLE
- FEATURE SNEAKER BOUTIQUE – WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- STASHED– US RAFFLE
- UPTOWN DELUXE– JAPAN RAFFLE
- GR8– JAPAN RAFFLE
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the […]