The YZY KNIT BSKTBL Slate Azure is next up for June on the 10th. This looks to be a slightly limited release as there isn’t a tone of raffles available. Although this isn’t the most popular YEEZY model, if you are a fane if these it shouldn’t be too hard to grab a pair for retail.
The Slate Azure features 3D knit that’s comes in a grey with hints of Azure blue acting as an underlay making up the abstract design in the knit. The extended sockliner and knit over the foot area comes in a tonal black. The Slate Azure consists of 3m hits throught out the knitting in that same Blue. The integrated lacing system with conventional black laces completes the upper.
All this is mated to a cream midsole and oversized 3M heel cup. The midsole wraps around drop in full length BOOST™ cushioning for ultimate comfort. The Azure Blue outsole features a herringbone traction pattern giving them optimal grip for the court.
These will be launching on June 10th for a $300 retail. Below we have compiled a list of raffles and online drops. There is only a few available and today June 9th is the last day to enter. Be sure to keep it locked to our social medias to stay up to date on all YEEZY launches and news.
- YEEZY SUPPLY– US WAITING ROOM
- CONFIRMED US– US RAFFLE
- CONFIRMED UK– UK RAFFLE
- SNEAKERS N STUFF– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- EXTRA BUTTER– US RAFFLE
- SOCIAL STATUS– US RAFFLE
- A MA MANIERE– US RAFFLE
- FOOTSHOP– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- END CLOTHING– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- APB STORE– WORLDWIDE RAFFLE
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” […]