The Yeezy 350 V2 Dark Green was first seen at Yeezy Season 4 fashion show, of course the rumor mill went wild of a possible release. When the Dark Green was unveiled, this was the most minimalist 350 V2 yet. At the time of the show the first 350 V2 colorway still hadn’t released yet. By this time though the Beluga and Black Friday pack had already been revealed. Seeing a totally different look from those colorways definitely got the Yeezy community intrigued.
At this point in time in the 350 V2 world, no one had even seen a 350 V2 with a pulltab yet, even the sample Bred 350 V2 Ye was wearing during the show didn’t have one. The conventional round laces came in a slightly lighter shade of olive than the rest of upper, match and the Ty g the center stitching. The sole is made up of semi-translucent ribbed TPU sidewalls encasing full-length BOOST™ technology. The rubber outsole was typical of what would be come the standard 350 V2 outsole in the same color at the TPU sidewalls.
The sample while already having a redesigned upper, featured an all over monochromatic Primeknit in a Dark Olive. This time the lateral stripe was barely visible due to the difference of the weave in the Primeknit, which was smooth from top of stripe to the midsole. The soon to be iconic SPLY-350 branding was omitted.
As we stated earlier once seen on the runway “Rumors” start going around that these were set to release in the following Summer. This version wasn’t leaked again. Suddenly a “Dark Green” surfaced featuring all the characteristics of the Cream that was releasing in April, only it was Olive Green. Unfortunately, during this time there was more oddly shaped “Dark Green 350 V2” going around than ones that actually looked real, which had people speculating was this release actually happening?
Finally, sneaker blogs came out with a release date of June 24th, 2017. By this point there was a ton of hype built up for this colorway. Only for it to be announced by Adidas that the Zebra 350 V2 would be restocking on June 24th. While the Zebra was a way more hyped colorway as the initial release limited release in February had pairs going for $2k on secondary market. Although Adidas nor Yeezy never announced a release or cancellation of the “Dark Green”, word started going around that the colorway was canceled.
Moving on to May 2020 Yeezy finally released a colorway very similar to the Dark Green Sample. The Sulfur 350 V2, this colorway was similar in color, they were also a YS exclusive with low stock, but for some reason the hype wasn’t really there for these like it was during the Season 4 Show. Do you think it was because of all the 350 V2 colors that had already released since that show? Or do you think the community’s was still salty from a colorway that never happened? Let us know on our Social medias your take.
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed by Teddy Santis and features a smooth Olive leather upper with hunter-green and maroon canvas accents. The tongue is dressed in olive and mesh, paired with hunter green. The tongue’s top features a grey canvas […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While adidas claims these were inspired by a 2001 adidas Quake sneaker, Ye didn’t see it that way. With the recent leak of a sample 700 in a foam build that has been worked on […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he shared a controversial film on his social media back in October. This made the NBA take action and suspended Irving, therefore Nike followed suit. Irving is one of Nike’s top athletes and his signature […]
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 models which are decked out in earthy coral tones. The upper features shaggy suede in coral paired […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe color blocking this time paired with green overlays at the heel and ankle flaps. The “Lucky Green” is reminiscent of […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel has been going on Ye decided to take everything to Miami and have a surprise pop-up. The flyer stated Merch […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the rundown on the newest iteration. The upper features maroon overlays in both suede and mesh at the lace eyelets. While […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. Next summer will see the […]
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra FormaOfficial images have finally been revealed for Virgil Abloh’s original design and his first from-scratch collaboration with Nike of his Off-White x Nike Air Terra Forma. A first look was leaked a couple of weeks again in a “white” colorway and we now have confirmation there is also a “wheat” colorway set to launch shortly. […]
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 20232023 will be the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan 3. To kick the year off Jordan brand is bringing back one of the models most iconic colorways, the Air Jordan 3 “White Cement” is releasing in a “reimagined” version. Similar to the “Lost and Found” Air Jordan 1 Chicago that just released in OG […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”Jordan Brand likes to commentates OG models, usually when they hit another 5 year anniversary. They take that whole year and focus on that particular model by releasing in both original colorways as well as some fresh ones. This year is the year of the Air Jordan 7 and while the releases have been kind […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then asked a judge to legally terminate her marital status in December 2021 so that they could formally dissolve her marriage and decide custody of the […]
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that didn’t make it to release. […]
- First Look At The Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk LowWith the resurgence of the Nike Dunk over that last few years it’s no surprise that Nike has prioritized the Dunk silhouette in 2022. We have seen a ton of old colorways make a comeback as well as collaborations. It looks like Nike is continuing to capitalize on this trend by with plenty of colorways […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 2 ‘Chicago’ Launching DecemberOver the years, the Air Jordan 2 has largely been forgotten, but there has been a comeback as of late. Collaborations have been very popular in the sneaker industry, and Jordan Brand has used them arguably more effectively than most. This has been their plan of attack for generating interest in the Jordan 2. They’ve […]