The Yeezy 350 V2 Dark Green was first seen at Yeezy Season 4 fashion show, of course the rumor mill went wild of a possible release. When the Dark Green was unveiled, this was the most minimalist 350 V2 yet. At the time of the show the first 350 V2 colorway still hadn’t released yet. By this time though the Beluga and Black Friday pack had already been revealed. Seeing a totally different look from those colorways definitely got the Yeezy community intrigued.
At this point in time in the 350 V2 world, no one had even seen a 350 V2 with a pulltab yet, even the sample Bred 350 V2 Ye was wearing during the show didn’t have one. The conventional round laces came in a slightly lighter shade of olive than the rest of upper, match and the Ty g the center stitching. The sole is made up of semi-translucent ribbed TPU sidewalls encasing full-length BOOST™ technology. The rubber outsole was typical of what would be come the standard 350 V2 outsole in the same color at the TPU sidewalls.
The sample while already having a redesigned upper, featured an all over monochromatic Primeknit in a Dark Olive. This time the lateral stripe was barely visible due to the difference of the weave in the Primeknit, which was smooth from top of stripe to the midsole. The soon to be iconic SPLY-350 branding was omitted.
As we stated earlier once seen on the runway “Rumors” start going around that these were set to release in the following Summer. This version wasn’t leaked again. Suddenly a “Dark Green” surfaced featuring all the characteristics of the Cream that was releasing in April, only it was Olive Green. Unfortunately, during this time there was more oddly shaped “Dark Green 350 V2” going around than ones that actually looked real, which had people speculating was this release actually happening?
Finally, sneaker blogs came out with a release date of June 24th, 2017. By this point there was a ton of hype built up for this colorway. Only for it to be announced by Adidas that the Zebra 350 V2 would be restocking on June 24th. While the Zebra was a way more hyped colorway as the initial release limited release in February had pairs going for $2k on secondary market. Although Adidas nor Yeezy never announced a release or cancellation of the “Dark Green”, word started going around that the colorway was canceled.
Moving on to May 2020 Yeezy finally released a colorway very similar to the Dark Green Sample. The Sulfur 350 V2, this colorway was similar in color, they were also a YS exclusive with low stock, but for some reason the hype wasn’t really there for these like it was during the Season 4 Show. Do you think it was because of all the 350 V2 colors that had already released since that show? Or do you think the community’s was still salty from a colorway that never happened? Let us know on our Social medias your take.
- ADIDAS OFFICIALLY UNVEILS THE ADI fom QWe have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker in their collection these days. […]
- NEW YEEZY SLIDE FLAX DROPPING IN AUGUSTAs the restock list continues to grow for YEEZY Day we will be getting some new releases as well. Last year on YD as far as new releases went, we only seen two. The YZY FOAM RNR Cream Clay dropped first thing, and actually released in stores. The other new release was the YZY 700 […]
- MORE 450 SAMPLESWhen the 450 was first seen on Ye at Paris fashion week the YEEZY community went crazy over the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. YEEZY & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as news about YZY 450 Cloud White launch didn’t come […]
- NEW ADILETTE 22 SLIDE COLORWAYS SURFACEWhether you agree with Ye that adidas is making their own fake YEEZY Slides or not. There is no denying the amount of hype these have. With only 3 colorways dropping so far out of many, these are quickly becoming one of the most popular slides on the market today. We first seen the Desert […]
- MORE IMAGES OF THE ADIDAS ADI fomQ SURFACEAdidas has long been known for their sock-like running shoes made popular with the Ultraboost. A model that was so hyped at one point, adidas had life long Nike fans trading in their air for BOOST™. That was short lived, as adidas started to base almost every new sneaker around the sock-like construction the Ultraboost […]
- MORE YZY SLIDES ON THE WAY IN JULYOne of the most popular Yeezy models, the slide hype is at an all time high. With Summer in full force and keeping tradition of dropping every few months, the Yeezy slides are back again in the Resin, Bone and Onyx colorway. The Yeezy Slide Bone hasn’t been dropped in a very long time, and […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 BLUE TINT EUROPE RESTOCKYeezy is about to hit a slow point with only slides dropping in July. On June 24th UK will restock the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint then drops will come to a hault until end of July. With North America only getting the restock last January and Asia Pacific before that. Here is another […]
- NEW YZY KNIT RNR FADE AZURE SURFACESOne of the newest YZY models is getting a new colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR first released back in 2021 in the Sulfur colorway. This model was met with mixed reviews, as a lot of new YZY models are. Only 2 colorways have released thus far in this model with a third on the horizon. […]
- YZY FOAM RNR SAND RESTOCK DELAYEDWith a packed month of June releases coming to a close soon, with the YEEZY Boost 350 V2 Onyx and Bone dropping Monday, June 20th. We were suppose to get 1 more drop this month in the way of a restock, but it’s looking like that’s not gonna happen now. The YZY FOAM RNR Sand […]
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YEEZY DAY 2022Per our recent posts, we just went over some of the new colorways that will dropping on YEEZY DAY. There will not only just be a few new releases dropping, we will see plenty of restocks launching also, here’s the rundown. Starting back in July of 2019, we hear rumors of a huge ‘deadstock day’ […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 ONYX & BONEBONE As YEEZY continues to pack in as many releases they can for June. After Friday’s drop, They aren’t letting up and restocking the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Bone on Monday June 20th. Originally an adidas & YEEZY Supply exclusive launch, the Bone is coming back full force. We will see tOnyx 350 drop on […]
- YE GETS VOCAL ABOUT ADIDAS COPYING YEEZY SLIDESYEEZY has long been a brand that pushes fashion and sneakers forward. First it was sock-like sneakers in the 350 V1 & 2, then starting the whole Dad Shoe craze with the 700. The newest models that you can add to that’s list are the YZY Slides and FOAM RNR. Unfortunately being the brand that […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 HI-RES RED, RAFFLE AND ONLINE DROP LISTTaking the 700 model away from the usual earth tones, the YEEZY 700 Hi-Res Red comes in a more vibrant take on the model. The Hi-Res Red features a mix of red, black, and grey between its mesh, suede and premium leather upper. A fang like suede overlay on the toe box comes in a […]
- NEW RELEASES DROPPING ON YEEZY DAY 2022Since 2019, August has quickly became one of the most exciting months for YEEZY. What was suppose to just be a way to get rid of dead stock in warehouses, has now became an all day semi-annual event in YEEZY DAY. Full of restocks from releases from of this year, and previous. YEEZY is even […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 MNVN LACELESS PHOSPHORWhile the MNVN isn’t the most popular YEEZY model. We are still consistently getting new colorways. Some would say the MNVN’s faults are just the repetitiveness of the model by only changing the color of the upper. While the new laceless version is coming in a previous colorway, Phosphor. The model is starting to move […]