Travis Scott is one of Jordan Brand’s most popular collaborators right now. It seems almost every model he’s touched, is another hit. With sneakerheads doing everything possible to hit on a pair, either on his Site or SNKRS app. The next colorway launching is the Travis Air Jordan 1 Low Black Phantom, which is due later this year.
The Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 low comes in your typical build as any other Jordan 1, with the main difference being the oversized reversed Swoosh. The Suede overlays come jet black in color, while the underlays, also in black feature more of a charcoal finish. White stitching can be found all over the sneaker attaching all the panels together. The branding comes by way of the usual Jordan Wings Logo at the right heel, then a wasp on the left, both embroidered in white stitching. The tongue sports the Nike logo at the top, with Cactus Jack branding on one side of the tongue. Other details include extra laces in red, white with black designs, and insole with Travis Scott, Air Jordan Logos, and Cactus Jack logos all over.
Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low Black Phantom Release Date
All in all this colorway is very clean, and will rank at the top of just about anyone’s list of favorite Travis X Jordan collabs. Look for this sneaker to release on December 15th in full family sizing. Adults will be going for $150. Per usual you can expect these to be extremely limited, plus all his Jordan’s are insanely high in demand. Let us know what you think about this Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low on our social medias below and check out offical images.
Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG
Style Code: DM7866-001
Release Date: December 15th
REQUEST Boutique Clt
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]