2021 in a lot of ways was just as rough as 2020, especially for brands. Most had to stop production for a couple months due to the new surge of Covid. On top of that we still dealing with shipping issues all across the globe. With all that being said the Yeezy brand still managed to have likely it’s biggest year ever.
In a year with 80 total releases, (not counting Yeezy Day) it isn’t so easy to narrow it down to a top 10 favorite drops. As you have to take into account the look of the shoe first of all. Then you have functionality and my most important thing for me is comfort. With this year bringing us 7 new silhouettes plus the classics that we already loved. This will definitely not be an easy list to make. I’m sure you won’t agree with all of them but this is our top 10 Favorite Yeezy releases for 2021.
Starting the list off at #10 we have the YZY Knit Rnr BT in Sulfur. I’m not usually big on wearing boots but these are just on another level. While they are bulky and kinda awkward around the top. These just look so nice on foot with the correct jeans on. They are definitely not made for some skinny’s. Love em or hate em Ye isn’t scared to try something new. Always trying to push fashion forward even if there is a chance it could be met with mixed reviews.
Coming in at #9 we have the Ash Grey 500. Yes go ahead and say it, this is similar to other 500s. While you might be right, I really like this pair because it has a mixture grey and not just one tonal color, which makes these a little different from other 500s. Although I’d like to get a multicolored pair. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the Enflame and don’t like High 500s as they just aren’t a good look for me.
At #8 we have the revamped 350 V2 in the CMPCT version. This sneaker while looks weird when not on foot, seems to take a lot of inspiration from a number of Yeezy models. This mash up has 3D knit almost identical to the Knit Bsktbl with a similar lacing system to the 450. The sole is exact same as all past 350s. With this newly updated upper along with the Boost sole that we have loved for years makes this one of the most comfortable Yeezys ever.
Dark Slate 450 is taking the #7 spot. Another model that was debuted this year but not in the OG colorway. Honestly I could put this or the Cloud White in this place, but chose the Slate since they don’t get dirty so easy. This is such an out there shoe that it just works somehow.
Next #6 brings us to the newest Performance basketball model for Yeezy. The YZY KNIT BSKTBL is totally different than what we usually see on the court. Sporting a 3D Knitted upper with padding inside to keep your foot locked in. The upper, extended sockliner, and Boost cushioning all work great together make them an extremely comfortable basketball sneaker. These also work great as a lifestyle sneaker too.
The Beluga Reflective comes in at #5, while I’ve kinda been off the 350 for a while now. Yeezy bringing back this colorway after 5 years it such an iconic sneaker they had to be on this list. Eventhough the reflective part of it don’t make the shoe at all. It was a good way to bring back a classic without “restocking” the original. While it was the biggest drop for Yeezy this year it still had no problem selling as the original Beluga was the one that got away for a lot of Yeezy fans.
At #4 on the list, we have the 700 Wash Orange. The 700 is one of my favorite models from Yeezy, with the Wave Runner as my favorite colorway this has to be on my list because it’s basically a dark Wave Runner with an orange sole. While I think they over did the orange sole this year this was a colorway that is was made for.
Coming in at #3 we have the Ochre Foam Rnnr. I chose this color just because this is the everyday Foam Rnnr. The Foam Rnnr colors this year have been very versitle. Whether you want a loud color or something low key. Yeezy made sure to give you options with this model. With so many to choose from this is at to top of my list. Plus it’s hard to beat the comfort of a Foam Rnnr.
At #2 we have the Cream 700 V2. I know not many people would have this at the top of their list, but this 700 V2 is perfect for about any occasion. With it’s cream and white make up you can wear with any fit in your closet, making them really versital. 700 V2 is one of my favorite models, so for me this had to be high on the list.
We have the PURE Slide coming in at number 1 for our favorite release for Yeezy in 2021. This has been restocked every couple months basically all year. People still go crazy for them every time. Well, that’s slides in general, but these seemed like the hottest colorway so far. With the most recent restock having newly designed materials with a more textured feel on top of the slide. I know what you’re thinking a slide at #1? I had to think what do I grab more than anything out of the collection? I don’t just mean to run to the store with, but I wear these almost daily and more than any other Yeezy from this year so I had to put it at number 1.
Now I’m sure not everyone will agree with my list but this is just my favorite releases of 2021. Let us know on Instagram what your list would consist of. Make sure to keep glued here to be first notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news, we will always post here first.
- ADIDAS OFFICIALLY UNVEILS THE ADI fomQWe have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker in their collection these days. […]
- NEW YEEZY SLIDE FLAX DROPPING IN AUGUSTAs the restock list continues to grow for YEEZY Day we will be getting some new releases as well. Last year on YD as far as new releases went, we only seen two. The YZY FOAM RNR Cream Clay dropped first thing, and actually released in stores. The other new release was the YZY 700 […]
- MORE 450 SAMPLESWhen the 450 was first seen on Ye at Paris fashion week the YEEZY community went crazy over the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. YEEZY & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as news about YZY 450 Cloud White launch didn’t come […]
- NEW ADILETTE 22 SLIDE COLORWAYS SURFACEWhether you agree with Ye that adidas is making their own fake YEEZY Slides or not. There is no denying the amount of hype these have. With only 3 colorways dropping so far out of many, these are quickly becoming one of the most popular slides on the market today. We first seen the Desert […]
- MORE IMAGES OF THE ADIDAS ADI fomQ SURFACEAdidas has long been known for their sock-like running shoes made popular with the Ultraboost. A model that was so hyped at one point, adidas had life long Nike fans trading in their air for BOOST™. That was short lived, as adidas started to base almost every new sneaker around the sock-like construction the Ultraboost […]
- MORE YZY SLIDES ON THE WAY IN JULYOne of the most popular Yeezy models, the slide hype is at an all time high. With Summer in full force and keeping tradition of dropping every few months, the Yeezy slides are back again in the Resin, Bone and Onyx colorway. The Yeezy Slide Bone hasn’t been dropped in a very long time, and […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 BLUE TINT EUROPE RESTOCKYeezy is about to hit a slow point with only slides dropping in July. On June 24th UK will restock the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint then drops will come to a hault until end of July. With North America only getting the restock last January and Asia Pacific before that. Here is another […]
- NEW YZY KNIT RNR FADE AZURE SURFACESOne of the newest YZY models is getting a new colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR first released back in 2021 in the Sulfur colorway. This model was met with mixed reviews, as a lot of new YZY models are. Only 2 colorways have released thus far in this model with a third on the horizon. […]
- YZY FOAM RNR SAND RESTOCK DELAYEDWith a packed month of June releases coming to a close soon, with the YEEZY Boost 350 V2 Onyx and Bone dropping Monday, June 20th. We were suppose to get 1 more drop this month in the way of a restock, but it’s looking like that’s not gonna happen now. The YZY FOAM RNR Sand […]
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YEEZY DAY 2022Per our recent posts, we just went over some of the new colorways that will dropping on YEEZY DAY. There will not only just be a few new releases dropping, we will see plenty of restocks launching also, here’s the rundown. Starting back in July of 2019, we hear rumors of a huge ‘deadstock day’ […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 ONYX & BONEBONE As YEEZY continues to pack in as many releases they can for June. After Friday’s drop, They aren’t letting up and restocking the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Bone on Monday June 20th. Originally an adidas & YEEZY Supply exclusive launch, the Bone is coming back full force. We will see tOnyx 350 drop on […]
- YE GETS VOCAL ABOUT ADIDAS COPYING YEEZY SLIDESYEEZY has long been a brand that pushes fashion and sneakers forward. First it was sock-like sneakers in the 350 V1 & 2, then starting the whole Dad Shoe craze with the 700. The newest models that you can add to that’s list are the YZY Slides and FOAM RNR. Unfortunately being the brand that […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 HI-RES RED, RAFFLE AND ONLINE DROP LISTTaking the 700 model away from the usual earth tones, the YEEZY 700 Hi-Res Red comes in a more vibrant take on the model. The Hi-Res Red features a mix of red, black, and grey between its mesh, suede and premium leather upper. A fang like suede overlay on the toe box comes in a […]
- NEW RELEASES DROPPING ON YEEZY DAY 2022Since 2019, August has quickly became one of the most exciting months for YEEZY. What was suppose to just be a way to get rid of dead stock in warehouses, has now became an all day semi-annual event in YEEZY DAY. Full of restocks from releases from of this year, and previous. YEEZY is even […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 MNVN LACELESS PHOSPHORWhile the MNVN isn’t the most popular YEEZY model. We are still consistently getting new colorways. Some would say the MNVN’s faults are just the repetitiveness of the model by only changing the color of the upper. While the new laceless version is coming in a previous colorway, Phosphor. The model is starting to move […]