As of late we have seen Ye in boots ranging from the ever elusive YEEZY 1050 HI-RES that has still yet to get a release to RED WING Boots. We’ve even seen him in a prototype YZY BOOT Resembling the RED WING. In 2021 we saw new boot models release in the NSLTD and Knit RNR Boot. As 2022 has brought us a ton of restocks overall, including 350 V2 that are inspired from early samples strait out of the archives. YEEZY has definitely enjoyed bringing back old ideas in order to keep some models fresh.
Well now we have news of another model that will be making a comeback in 2023 in the YZY 950 Boot. At this time though the actual colorway that will be restocking is unknown. The 950 is a mash up of classic boot silhouettes. There were four original colorways of the duck boot/ military boot hybrid that launched as part of Ye’s YEEZY SEASON 1 collection. They were Peyote, Chocolate, Moonrock, and Pirate black in men’s. The women’s colorways are Pirate black, Turtle Dove, and Moonrock.
The 7 hole silhouette features a build in a combination of ballistic nylon and rubber. Premium suede makes up the housing for the weatherized laces, along with the debossed tongue tag. The eyelets and laces come in a tonal color adding to the monochromatic look. At the rear sits a red stitched pull-tab to aid in pulling on and off, while adding the the overall aesthetic. The high profile midsole attaches seamlessly to the upper, complimenting the shape of round toe. Underneath the aggressive rubber lug outsole features high traction tread, along with embossed Adidas and YEEZY branding.
The YEEZY 950 is set to return in 2023 in both Men’s and women’s versions. The original retail price was set at $585 it’s unclear at this time what the retail will be when they comeback next year. Look for the to launch on adidas Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers. As soon as we get information on which colorways will release and what the retail will be, we will make sure to keep you updated.
Turn on notifications for all our social medias to be notified every time we post about YEEZY news and launches. Shoutout to YZY.ARCHVE.V2 for the assit, make sure to follow their social medias.
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]