As of late we have seen Ye in boots ranging from the ever elusive YEEZY 1050 HI-RES that has still yet to get a release to RED WING Boots. We’ve even seen him in a prototype YZY BOOT Resembling the RED WING. In 2021 we saw new boot models release in the NSLTD and Knit RNR Boot. As 2022 has brought us a ton of restocks overall, including 350 V2 that are inspired from early samples strait out of the archives. YEEZY has definitely enjoyed bringing back old ideas in order to keep some models fresh.
Well now we have news of another model that will be making a comeback in 2023 in the YZY 950 Boot. At this time though the actual colorway that will be restocking is unknown. The 950 is a mash up of classic boot silhouettes. There were four original colorways of the duck boot/ military boot hybrid that launched as part of Ye’s YEEZY SEASON 1 collection. They were Peyote, Chocolate, Moonrock, and Pirate black in men’s. The women’s colorways are Pirate black, Turtle Dove, and Moonrock.
The 7 hole silhouette features a build in a combination of ballistic nylon and rubber. Premium suede makes up the housing for the weatherized laces, along with the debossed tongue tag. The eyelets and laces come in a tonal color adding to the monochromatic look. At the rear sits a red stitched pull-tab to aid in pulling on and off, while adding the the overall aesthetic. The high profile midsole attaches seamlessly to the upper, complimenting the shape of round toe. Underneath the aggressive rubber lug outsole features high traction tread, along with embossed Adidas and YEEZY branding.
The YEEZY 950 is set to return in 2023 in both Men’s and women’s versions. The original retail price was set at $585 it’s unclear at this time what the retail will be when they comeback next year. Look for the to launch on adidas Confirmed, adidas App, YEEZY Supply, and select retailers. As soon as we get information on which colorways will release and what the retail will be, we will make sure to keep you updated.
Turn on notifications for all our social medias to be notified every time we post about YEEZY news and launches. Shoutout to YZY.ARCHVE.V2 for the assit, make sure to follow their social medias.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” […]