Every article tends to start with adidas restocking another YEEZY model as the year goes on. This article is no different, I suppose. With the final October release launching on Halloween, via a restock of the YEEZY 500 Utility Black. They continue to add to the growing list of restocks as they quickly transition towards the November release calendar. The YEEZY 380 Yecorite RF and Onyx colorways will make a comeback at the beginning of the month, not simply on adidas but also via foot sites and consortium stores.
Originally an Asia exclusive drop, you will now another chance to grab these, as this restock will be expanded to more regions. The upper of the YEEZY BOOST 380 Yecorite RF is made of re-engineered Primeknit with primarily grey undertones and a cream white finish overlaid on top. This is combined with reflective materials that are woven throughout. The upper features a brown-finished, perforated stripe made of translucent monofilament, adding to the futuristic look. The 380’s sock-like structure, a trademark of YEEZY, increases the comfort of the shoe. Although the Yecorite RF does comes with no-tie bungee laces, you do have the option to add conventional round laces via the extra set that comes in the box, should you want a different look. The YEEZY 380 sets new standards for cushioning with its improved comfort-enhancing midsole. Yecorite features a yellow hue on it’s semi-translucent midsole, encasing adidas’ Boost technology. Superior grip and distinctive design cues are provided with a herringbone gum outsole.
The YEEZY 380 Onyx, which just received a limited restock on adidas, and will again comeback in November, but this time it will also be available at footsites and consortium stores. The Onyx construction is exactly the same as that of the Yecorite RF’s, with the exception of the reflective materials. With purple undertones scattered throughout, the upper has a dominant charcoal grey finish. The perforated stripe is topped by a small blue streak, which enhances the design. The semi-translucent midsole is featured in charcoal grey matching the upper. Of course, there is also adidas’ Boost cushioning, which provides unparalleled comfort. The sneaker is finished off with a brown gum outsole that has a herringbone traction pattern, adding to its distinctive appearance.
On November 1st, expect both of these to restock; they will be available through Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and a few international stores. Although it hasn’t been verified yet, it’s probable that these will launch in full family sizing like both of their initial releases. As we have more releases to announce in the coming days, keep an eye on all of our social media outlets listed below to remain up to date on all YEEZY news.
YEEZY BOOST 380 YECORITE RF
RELEASE: NOVEMBER 1ST
STYLE CODE: GZ2649
YEEZY BOOST 380 ONYX
RELEASE: NOVEMBER 1ST
STYLE CODE: FZ1270 FZ4418 FZ4422
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]