Only a few more days until August and the biggest drop of the year is almost here. It’s no surprise that Yeezy Day has taken over in the news department this week. If you didn’t think the announced list so far was enough, you’re in luck. Yeezy has more surprises in store for this year’s Yeezy Day. Here’s the rundown.
We just announced one of the craziest FOAM RNR colorways ever this week with the Mx Carbon first look. Some people from the Yeezy community are already claiming these to be the best colorway ever for the FOAM RNR line. Whether you agree with that statement or not, the Mx Carbon isn’t the only FOAM RNR to look forward to.
The newest Yeezy Day reveal, the brand is taking it back to the beginning of the foam craze by restocking the iconic Ararat colorway. The original YZY FOAM RNR dropped with little warning in June 2020 as a Yeezy Supply exclusive drop. This launch was extremely limited with only about 6k pairs releasing. Another restock was initially planned for the following August, Unfortunately, that never happened. Even though we did end up getting the Sand colorway, which is only a few shades lighter. If you missed out on the Ararat the Sand is closest you could get, and not have to pay $600-$800 on the secondary market.
The YZY FOAM RNR ARARAT comes in an off white injected EVA foam build. The original FOAM RNR was made with a special blend of EVA and algae making them softer than the new pairs that have released as of late. The slip-on’s detailed lines and neutral monochromatic finish and boast a futuristic aesthetic. Strategically mapped vents in the top and sides provide air flow and breathability. The soft footbed offers a no slip design keeping you foot locked in place while offering immediate comfort as well.
Look for these to drop on Yeezy Day as past of the all day release event from adidas & Yeezy. These will now retail for the new $90 price point instead of the $75 that we seen on their first release. This colorway has been one that Yeezy enthusiasts have wanted to see make a comeback and it’s finally happening.
Make sure to have notifications on for all our socials so you can always be up to date on in all Yeezy news and launches. Stay tuned as more info comes in on release for Yeezy Day we will be here to keep you in the know.
YZY FOAM RNNR ARARAT
RELEASE: YEEZY DAY
STYLE CODE: G55486
- Halo Blue adiFom Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part […]
- Legend Ink adiFOM Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part […]
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when […]