The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below.
When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became an instant blockbuster, earning absurd box office results and receiving its own Air Jordan 1. Next summer will see the release of a new colorway of the Air Jordan 1, expected to coincide with the release of the Marvel’s animated feature Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, which releases on June 2nd, 2023.
The Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1 features a mix of University red leather overlays at the toe, lacing system, and heel. Alongside it are black underlays. Unfortunately, no in-hand looks have appeared as of yet. The design of the colorway is not well known, but the mock-up above offers us an indication of what to anticipate. It should resemble Miles Morales’ Spider-Man suit, as the color code suggests.
The “Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse” x Air Jordan 1 High OG is expected to release in the summer of 2023, around the same time as the film, in a full family size run because, you know, you gotta get the whole family decked out in Spider-Man Jordans. An Exact release date has not yet been made available by Jordan Brand. Turn on notifications for all our social media channels for updates on upcoming sneaker releases.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]