Run the Jewels and Nike Sb have teamed up on two Dunk Colorways in a High and Low. The low includes pink swooshes and is constructed of leather and suede in hues of light and dark blues. Run The Jewel’s signature hand gun and fist logos are located on each heel where you’d usually see Nike’s logo. Subtle hints of yellow make up the Nike Air branding on the tongue. Under one insole, El-P’s real name, Jamie Meline, and his wife’s, Emily Panic, are combined to form the phrase “JAIMILY 2010” with the date 4.20.10 placed under. The date refers to the initial day they started dating. The other insole reads the date 4.20.75, which is Killer Mike’s birthday. Other details includes a light blue midsole, and matching oval lacess.
Along with the low, a Run The Jewels x Nike SB High will also be released. They have a black leather base covered in bright pink pony hair. The bottom of the black laces feature dubraes in the form of a gold gem. The swooshes have a jewel design and are metallic black to continue the jewel concept. The pink outsole of the dunk matches the upper and has a charcoal black midsole. Other elements include extra yellow and pink laces, their handgun and fist design under the tongue, and gold lace locks modeled after their emblem.
When does the Run The Jewels Nike SB Dunk Release
Look for both the High and Low Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunks to launch on April 20th on SNKRS app and select Skate Shops. Keep it locked to all our social a channels for more sneaker updates
Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk Low
Release: April 20, 2023
Style Code: TBD
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black toe […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art Basel […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s the […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it became […]