In typical Yeezy fashion, the always evolving release schedule has been moved around once again. Here’s a rundown of where everything is as of now.
Starting the month off on March 3rd we will get a restock of the Yeezy 500 Blush for EU only. Also on the same day Australia will see a release of the Ash Grey 500 exclusively for them.
YEEZY 500 BLUSH
RELEASE: MARCH 3RD EU ONLY
STYLE CODE: DB2908
YEEZY 500 ASH GREY
RELEASE: MARCH 3RD AU ONLY
STYLE CODE: GX3607
On March 4th eventhough they were release globally in December. China will see a release of the Mx Rock.
YEEZY 350 V2 MX ROCK
RELEASE: MARCH 4th CHINA ONLY
STYLE CODE: GW3774
Next up on March 5th we will see the restock of the Yeezy 700 V2 Static. They will actually be taking over the original release day the 350 V2 Mx Frost Blue, which now will not release in March. Unfortunately these will be the original retail of $300.
YEEZY 700 V2 STATIC
RELEASE: MARCH 5th
STYLE CODE: EF2829
The second drop of the month will be the YZY Slides in Onyx, Pure, and Oche colorways in full family sizing and have no change in release date. They will still launch on March 7th.
YZY SLIDES ONYX PURE OCHRE
FULL FAMILY SIZING
RELEASE: MARCH 7th
ONYX HQ6448 HQ4115 HQ4118
OCHRE GW1931 GW1932 GW1933
PURE GW1934 GZ5555 GX5556
RETAIL: $70 ADULTS $50 KIDS $40 INFANTS
On March 11th both the Stone Sage and Mist will be launching in full family sizing. Keeping tradition and launching two colorways at the same time, this will give you more of a chance to cop a pair now. The retail is now $90/Adults, $70/Kids, and $50/infants.
YZY FOAM RNR STONE SAGE & MIST
FULL FAMILY SIZING
RELEASE: MARCH 11th
STYLE CODE: GX4472 GX7295 GX7296
GV6774 GW1970 GW1971
RETAIL: $90 $70 $50
As we stated earlier the Mx Frost Blue was originally set to launch on March 5th, and some stores have them loaded for the 12th. Now it looks like that isn’t even happening. The Oreo 350 V2 will be taking it’s place and launching on March 12th. These will be the new retail of $230. They will not feature recycled materials.
YEEZY 350 V2 OREO
RELEASE: MARCH 12th
STYLE CODE: BY1604
Initially getting a North América release in February. The Dazzling Blue 350 V2 will also get a Europe release on March 17th.
YEEZY 350 V2 DAZZLING BLUE
RELEASE: MARCH 17th EUROPE
STYLE CODE: GY7164 GY7165 GY9584
RETAIL: $230 $169 $140
This new Yeezy 700 V3 Safflower will be a new take on this colorway. They will feature a cream white midsole, tan RPU cage, and dark brown outsole. The build of the shoe will be the same as all 700 V3. Look for these to launch on March 18th.
Yeezy 700 V3 SAFFLOWER/MONO
RELEASE: MARCH 18th
STYLE CODE: HP5425
Originally set to launch on the 11th the Yeezy 350 V2 Bone has now been moved to March 21st. Yes we did just post that the Cinder 450 was launching on that day, but goes to show has fast these releases can change.
YEEZY 350 V2 BONE
RELEASE: MARCH 21st
STLYE CODE: HQ6316
The Yeezy 700 Waverunner is making yet another return. It’s a toss up between the Waverunner and the Static as to which restock in March is more popular amongst the community. Look for these to launch on the 22nd
YEEZY 700 WAVERUNNER
RELEASE: MARCH 22nd
STYLE CODE: B75571
The YZY 450 Cinder will now launch on March 24th and not on the 21st like originally plannned. This will be the 4th installment of the silhouette and yes it is grey NOT the brown one with faded sole. That one is for another month.
YZY 450 CINDER
RELEASE: MARCH 24th
STYLE CODE: GX9662
RETAIL: $200 $140 $120
Next up we have Yeezy 500 Utility Black. These are finally restocking again but unfortunately most of the world won’t be getting them. They are a China only release and will drop in March 25th.
YEEZY 500 UTILITY BLACK
RELEASE: MARCH 25th
This is a model lot of people have been asking about everyday, the YZY Knit Rnr Stone Carbon was originally set to launch in February. They have now been moved to March 26th. this will be the second colorway of one of Yeezy’s newest silhouettes.
YZY KNIT RNR STONE CARBON
RELEASE: MARCH 26th
STYLE CODE: GY1759
Make sure to keep it locked here to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news, we post here before Instagram. Let us know on our socials below, what pairs are you trying to get in March?
- ADIDAS OFFICIALLY UNVEILS THE ADI fom QWe have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker in their collection these days. […]
- NEW YEEZY SLIDE FLAX DROPPING IN AUGUSTAs the restock list continues to grow for YEEZY Day we will be getting some new releases as well. Last year on YD as far as new releases went, we only seen two. The YZY FOAM RNR Cream Clay dropped first thing, and actually released in stores. The other new release was the YZY 700 […]
- MORE 450 SAMPLESWhen the 450 was first seen on Ye at Paris fashion week the YEEZY community went crazy over the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. YEEZY & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as news about YZY 450 Cloud White launch didn’t come […]
- NEW ADILETTE 22 SLIDE COLORWAYS SURFACEWhether you agree with Ye that adidas is making their own fake YEEZY Slides or not. There is no denying the amount of hype these have. With only 3 colorways dropping so far out of many, these are quickly becoming one of the most popular slides on the market today. We first seen the Desert […]
- MORE IMAGES OF THE ADIDAS ADI fomQ SURFACEAdidas has long been known for their sock-like running shoes made popular with the Ultraboost. A model that was so hyped at one point, adidas had life long Nike fans trading in their air for BOOST™. That was short lived, as adidas started to base almost every new sneaker around the sock-like construction the Ultraboost […]
- MORE YZY SLIDES ON THE WAY IN JULYOne of the most popular Yeezy models, the slide hype is at an all time high. With Summer in full force and keeping tradition of dropping every few months, the Yeezy slides are back again in the Resin, Bone and Onyx colorway. The Yeezy Slide Bone hasn’t been dropped in a very long time, and […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 BLUE TINT EUROPE RESTOCKYeezy is about to hit a slow point with only slides dropping in July. On June 24th UK will restock the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint then drops will come to a hault until end of July. With North America only getting the restock last January and Asia Pacific before that. Here is another […]
- NEW YZY KNIT RNR FADE AZURE SURFACESOne of the newest YZY models is getting a new colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR first released back in 2021 in the Sulfur colorway. This model was met with mixed reviews, as a lot of new YZY models are. Only 2 colorways have released thus far in this model with a third on the horizon. […]
- YZY FOAM RNR SAND RESTOCK DELAYEDWith a packed month of June releases coming to a close soon, with the YEEZY Boost 350 V2 Onyx and Bone dropping Monday, June 20th. We were suppose to get 1 more drop this month in the way of a restock, but it’s looking like that’s not gonna happen now. The YZY FOAM RNR Sand […]
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YEEZY DAY 2022Per our recent posts, we just went over some of the new colorways that will dropping on YEEZY DAY. There will not only just be a few new releases dropping, we will see plenty of restocks launching also, here’s the rundown. Starting back in July of 2019, we hear rumors of a huge ‘deadstock day’ […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 350 V2 ONYX & BONEBONE As YEEZY continues to pack in as many releases they can for June. After Friday’s drop, They aren’t letting up and restocking the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Bone on Monday June 20th. Originally an adidas & YEEZY Supply exclusive launch, the Bone is coming back full force. We will see tOnyx 350 drop on […]
- YE GETS VOCAL ABOUT ADIDAS COPYING YEEZY SLIDESYEEZY has long been a brand that pushes fashion and sneakers forward. First it was sock-like sneakers in the 350 V1 & 2, then starting the whole Dad Shoe craze with the 700. The newest models that you can add to that’s list are the YZY Slides and FOAM RNR. Unfortunately being the brand that […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 HI-RES RED, RAFFLE AND ONLINE DROP LISTTaking the 700 model away from the usual earth tones, the YEEZY 700 Hi-Res Red comes in a more vibrant take on the model. The Hi-Res Red features a mix of red, black, and grey between its mesh, suede and premium leather upper. A fang like suede overlay on the toe box comes in a […]
- NEW RELEASES DROPPING ON YEEZY DAY 2022Since 2019, August has quickly became one of the most exciting months for YEEZY. What was suppose to just be a way to get rid of dead stock in warehouses, has now became an all day semi-annual event in YEEZY DAY. Full of restocks from releases from of this year, and previous. YEEZY is even […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY 700 MNVN LACELESS PHOSPHORWhile the MNVN isn’t the most popular YEEZY model. We are still consistently getting new colorways. Some would say the MNVN’s faults are just the repetitiveness of the model by only changing the color of the upper. While the new laceless version is coming in a previous colorway, Phosphor. The model is starting to move […]