After huge month of August when you factor in YEEZY Day, with just a couple releases after that closing the month out. Like clockwork it looks like we are gonna have another busy September this year. Here is a partial list of what has already loaded for the month, but expect some more drops to be announced.
Starting the month of September off on the 3rd, we have the Slate/ Core Black in full family sizing. These are reminiscent of one of the rarest samples from 2016. The mix of beige upper with black stripe compliments each other well. This is a release for the whole family, and a perfect back to school sneaker for the little ones. Check out our Where to Buy Raffle list for every store that is dropping them, increasing your chances to grab a pair.
YEEZY 350 V2 SLATE/CORE BLACK
RELEASE: SEPTEMBER 3RD
STYLE CODE: HP7870 HP7871 HP7872
RETAIL: $230 $160 $140
UPDATE: The YEEZY 500 HIGH Taupe Black has also been delayed with no date available yet. This colorway brings this model back after a long hiatus. The Taupe Black comes in a mix of brown neoprene underlays with premium leather overlays. The rubber mudguard and adiprene sole comes in a charcoal black. These will drop for $220.
YEEZY 500 HIGH TAUPE BLACK
STYLE CODE: GX4553
YZY 350 V2 CMPCT SLATE BONE
RELEASE: SEPTEMBER 30th
STLYE CODE: H06519
UPDATE: 9/20/22- The third drop for September, we have the YEEZY 350 V2 CMPCT Slate Bon, who’s checking has also been delayed until September 30th. This is only the 4th colorway to drop in this model. The consensus for the colorways so far haven’t been the greatest, but it seems like the community is really excited for these to drop. This all white colorway with a hint of light grey make these able to go with just about anything, plus these are now the most comfortable Yeezy model also. The retail will be $230.
UPDATE: Next up on Septembe 12th we were suppose to have yet another YZY Slide restock, but has been delayed until September 24th. The Bone Slide will also launch in select countries on same day. This will be the first time this colorway would get the updated sizing and textured materials. These will drop as pairs are already on secondary market, now it’s just a matter of when. The Resin was part of the original pack that released back in 2019, and has long been a favorite throughout the Yeezy community. These will launch in full family sizing for $70, $50, $40.
YEEZY SLIDES RESIN
RELEASE: SEPTEMBER 24
STYLE CODE: FZ5904 FZ5900 FZ5903
RETAIL: $70 $50 $40
UPDATE: The YEEZY 700 V3 FADE SALT has now been delayed to October. Let us know on our social medias what drop you are looking to grab this month. Keep our notifications on so you know every time we post upcoming Yeezy launches and news.
- YZY BONE SLIDES GET US DROP SOONWith releases finally starting back up again, it means we can start announcing more drops, hopefully without delays. With the […]
- YZY 450 STONE TEAL REVEALEDThe YZY 450 adds to the iconic ventures pushing YZY’s signature design language to new heights. The first YZY model […]
- WHERE TO BUY: YZY SLIDES RESIN/BONE RAFFLE & ONLINE DROP LISTNow that we are in a time where you don’t even know if a Yeezy colorway or release is even […]
- KING PUSH SPOTTED IN WHITE LACELESS 700 MNVNWhile we still don’t know what’s gonna happen with Ye’s adidas deal there seems to be no shortage of colorways […]
- WHERE TO BUY YZY 350 V2 CMPCT SLATE BONE RAFFLE AND ONLINE DROP LISTWell it looks like we are finally getting a Yeezy release to close out September. The CMPCT isn’t the most […]