The Nike SB Lobster has long been a favorite amongst sneakerheads, it just so happens that some of the rarest Nike SB’s, came from the Concepts collection. Their collaboration started back in 2008, with many other projects along the way. Concepts and Nike SB will be releasing another lobster inspired SB Dunk Low. The newest colorway takes inspiration from the rare OrangeLobster, thus bringing us the upcoming Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low Orange Lobster. This shoe was first seen when Concepts creative director Deon Point was spotted at a Celtics game wearing the upcoming orange SB, and the internet went crazy.
This colorway while referencing one of the rarest lobsters, is a mix of the red & yellow Lobster colorways that previously released. Coming in a mix of reddish/orange overlays paired with burnt orange underlays break up the color blocking perfectly. Other details include signature plaid pattern on the sockliner, orange swoosh outlined in white, These come with white laces in the shoe strait out the box, with 2 extra sets in teal and orange.
The midsole comes in a jet black finish with orange stitching. The insole is equipped with Zoom cushioning that we are use to seeing on SB’s. Early looks have shown black elastic bands wrapped around the forefoot similar to how lobster claws are actually secured. New images have recently surfaced via Concepts brand Director Anne Morgan showing us grey bands. This is likely how the Friends and Family pairs will come along with special packaging.
When Does Concepts Nike SB Dunk Low Orange Lobster Release?
The Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low Orange Lobster is expected to drop December 3rd via Concepts, SNKRS, and at select Nike SB skateshops. Check out official images below, and make sure to keep it locked to all our social medias stay up to date on upcoming sneaker releases.
Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: Orange Frost/Electro Orange-White
Release Date: December 2nd, 2022
Style Code: FD8776-800
Images via Nike
Images via JFGrails
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing back the iconic black […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed YE24 merch. Since Art […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Here’s […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” debuted in 2018, it […]