One of the newest YZY models is getting a new colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR first released back in 2021 in the Sulfur colorway. This model was met with mixed reviews, as a lot of new YZY models are. Only 2 colorways have released thus far in this model with a third on the horizon. Here’s a first look.
The YZY KNIT RNR Fade Azure delivers the third colorway YEEZY’s sock-like silhouette. The premium full knit build hugs the contour of the foot, and comes in a multitude of colors on the main part of the upper. This is a new take on the model as previous colorways opted for 1 main color with the collar being a another. The main part of the upper comes in a fade of light sage to dark with a splash of azure blue mixed in at the heel. The collar comes in an azure blue finish, the color is solid in this area with the fading aspect only on main upper.
The upper utilizes slip-on construction, something we are seeing more and more from YEEZY due to Ye wanting to move away from laces. In usual YEEZY fashion there is no exterior branding, with only the sizing information stamped on lateral side of collar. The slip-on sits on top of durable rubber outsole in a sage
finish, with modified herringbone traction pattern, and adidas branding under the heel.
Look for these to drop very soon as early pairs have recently hit the Internet. The Faded Azure colorway might just be what this model needs, as a lot of people have been on the fence about this model due to the first 2 colorways not being the most versitle. These will retail for $200
Let us know on our social medias below what you think on this newest KNIT RNR colorway. Turn on notifications so you know every time we post about upcoming YEEZY launches and news.
- ADIDAS OFFICIALLY UNVEILS THE ADI fom QWe have now reached a new era in sneakers, one where slides and foam footwear is dominating the market. Whether it’s the crazy look of some of these slip-ons or just because of the extreme comfort level, whatever the reason is, it seems everyone has to have a foam sneaker in their collection these days. […]
- NEW YEEZY SLIDE FLAX DROPPING IN AUGUSTAs the restock list continues to grow for YEEZY Day we will be getting some new releases as well. Last year on YD as far as new releases went, we only seen two. The YZY FOAM RNR Cream Clay dropped first thing, and actually released in stores. The other new release was the YZY 700 […]
- MORE 450 SAMPLESWhen the 450 was first seen on Ye at Paris fashion week the YEEZY community went crazy over the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. YEEZY & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as news about YZY 450 Cloud White launch didn’t come […]
- NEW ADILETTE 22 SLIDE COLORWAYS SURFACEWhether you agree with Ye that adidas is making their own fake YEEZY Slides or not. There is no denying the amount of hype these have. With only 3 colorways dropping so far out of many, these are quickly becoming one of the most popular slides on the market today. We first seen the Desert […]
- MORE IMAGES OF THE ADIDAS ADI fomQ SURFACEAdidas has long been known for their sock-like running shoes made popular with the Ultraboost. A model that was so hyped at one point, adidas had life long Nike fans trading in their air for BOOST™. That was short lived, as adidas started to base almost every new sneaker around the sock-like construction the Ultraboost […]