One of the newest YZY models is getting a new colorway. The YZY KNIT RNR first released back in 2021 in the Sulfur colorway. This model was met with mixed reviews, as a lot of new YZY models are. Only 2 colorways have released thus far in this model with a third on the horizon. Here’s a first look.
The YZY KNIT RNR Fade Azure delivers the third colorway YEEZY’s sock-like silhouette. The premium full knit build hugs the contour of the foot, and comes in a multitude of colors on the main part of the upper. This is a new take on the model as previous colorways opted for 1 main color with the collar being a another. The main part of the upper comes in a fade of light sage to dark with a splash of azure blue mixed in at the heel. The collar comes in an azure blue finish, the color is solid in this area with the fading aspect only on main upper.
The upper utilizes slip-on construction, something we are seeing more and more from YEEZY due to Ye wanting to move away from laces. In usual YEEZY fashion there is no exterior branding, with only the sizing information stamped on lateral side of collar. The slip-on sits on top of durable rubber outsole in a sage
finish, with modified herringbone traction pattern, and adidas branding under the heel.
Look for these to drop very soon as early pairs have recently hit the Internet. The Faded Azure colorway might just be what this model needs, as a lot of people have been on the fence about this model due to the first 2 colorways not being the most versitle. These will retail for $200
Let us know on our social medias below what you think on this newest KNIT RNR colorway. Turn on notifications so you know every time we post about upcoming YEEZY launches and news.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is bringing […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s repurposed […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around an […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the Spider-Verse” […]