One of the most popular Yeezy models since their first debut in 2019. The slides have became a go to for sneakerheads across the globe. With 10 colorways so far and restocks every 2 months. Yeezy isn’t slowing down anytime soon. It doesn’t seem like the hype is dying down either. Since their debut Yeezy has treated them similar to the 350 V2 as in trying new things to improve them with each drop.
The first drop in December 2019 they were really stiff out the box, but got more comfortable after a break in period. The original Pure and Enflame orange drops, the materials were softer but the sizing was off almost 2 sizes in some cases. With the most recent drop in December 2021 it seems they have it more dialed in than ever before. The Ochre colorway seemed like the sizing was closer to normal and also had a new textured look to them. While the Pure & Green Glow were restocked again they were also made in the new molds and feature the same textured make up. While it’s basically been hit or miss so far, it seems like they are getting the sizing better.
Well for 2022 it looks like we will be going in the same direction as this most recent drop. First up we have a slide that people have been asking for since the beginning in the Onyx colorway. This slide comes in a charcoal black color and features the new textured make up. Not sure if it’s the new textured feel, or a new foam mixture, but these newer slides are definitely the best so far. Like all black Yeezys these will definitely be a problem to get on release day. At this time we don’t have a release date but expect to see them this spring.
Next up we also have a new “MX Slide” to show. Now it’s still up in the air if these will have MX in the name, or if they will even release at all. These come with a cream base color almost the same as the 450 slide samples we have seen. Also featured on the upper is a mix of greys, and browns throughout. This is not quite a marbled pattern like Foam Rnnrs, but is more of a splattered pattern. As of now this colorway is not on schedule to release, maybe that can change by the end of the year.
Check below for in hand looks of both colorways and let us know on IG which one is your favorite. Make sure to keep it glued here to be notified first every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news, we will always post here before Instagram.
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In BlackEver since the Yeezy/adidas split people have wondered what would be next for adidas as far as releases, since they clearly are planning to release more Yeezy designs. Well we still don’t have any news on what’s next for them, but here is some info on a Yeezy model that […]
- First Look At The Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk LowWith the resurgence of the Nike Dunk over that last few years it’s no surprise that Nike has prioritized the Dunk silhouette in 2022. We have seen a ton of old colorways make a comeback as well as collaborations. It looks like Nike is continuing to capitalize on this trend […]
- Official Images: Air Jordan 2 ‘Chicago’ Launching DecemberOver the years, the Air Jordan 2 has largely been forgotten, but there has been a comeback as of late. Collaborations have been very popular in the sneaker industry, and Jordan Brand has used them arguably more effectively than most. This has been their plan of attack for generating interest […]
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20In a video caught by x17online recently, after giving the cameraman a coat that had just been made, Ye invited him in his design studio where he actually got on to the cameraman for calling him Kanye, but then said in a joking manner it’ll take time for us to […]
- “We The Best” Air Jordan 5 Sail & Crimson Bliss Drops Next WeekIf the DJ Khaled ‘Crimson Bliss’ wasn’t enough official images of the Sail colorway have recently released. Khaled has collaborated with Jordan Brand in the past but his sneaker were never made available to the public. Which meant if you wanted a pair you had to know him personally or […]
- Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk in a High & Low Coming In 2023Run the Jewels and Nike Sb have teamed up on two Dunk Colorways in a High and Low. The low includes pink swooshes and is constructed of leather and suede in hues of light and dark blues. Run The Jewel’s signature hand gun and fist logos are located on each […]
- New Balance 990V3 Made in USA in Brown and Purple Coming SoonEver since being appointed as Creative Director for the New Balance Made In USA division. Teddy Santis has been able to create fresh concepts for the brand while sticking to their roots. This newest colorway of their Made in USA collection is no different as it pushes forward this new […]
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra FormaOfficial images have finally been revealed for Virgil Abloh’s original design and his first from-scratch collaboration with Nike of his Off-White x Nike Air Terra Forma. A first look was leaked a couple weeks again in a “white” colorway and we now have confirmation there is also a “wheat” colorway […]
- Official Images of the Nike CPFM Flea 1 “Overgrown”In a time where collaborations are the norm. They often needs a few components in order to succeed. Over the years, this has been accomplished through effective narrative and a collaboration between a cult-like brand or individual and a major sneaker brand. Even though this plan has been successful and […]
- Ronnie Fieg Confirms New Balance 993 And 2002R “Pistachio” For November 23rdRonnie Fieg is launching this weekend jkjjl Another Black Friday release from Ronnie Fieg is here; this has almost become a tradition for the designer. His Black Friday run dates all the way back to 2015, and along the road, he worked with numerous brands. He shared the news of […]
- Official Images: Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low Orange LobsterThe Nike SB Lobster has long been a favorite amongst sneakerheads, it just so happens that some of the rarest Nike SB’s, came from the Concepts collection. Their collaboration started back in 2008, with many other projects along the way. Concepts and Nike SB will be releasing another lobster inspired […]
- The History Of The Yeezy Boost 350Ye worked with many sneaker manufacturers prior to adidas, albeit they weren’t doing any significant collaborations with non-athletes at the time like they are now. Thus, a significant portion of his early work was never released and remained PE’s or samples. Ye has always had a passion for sneakers and […]
- Donda Sports Yeezy Season Announcement?Today via Antonio Brown’s Snapchat he shared a screenshot of a group chat between himself, Ye, Justin Laboy, Matt George, among others. Within the Snapchat post shares another screenshot showing part of a conversation stating “Sports Illustrated says yes.” Which was replied to with “Best body loading Donda Sports Yeezy […]
- US Factory Has To Layoff Majority Of Workforce Due to Ye/Adidas SplitAfter Yeezy shoe production ceased, Okabashi Brands, an adidas partner and shoe firm with headquarters in Georgia, revealed Friday that it had laid off 142 employees. YZY Foam Rnr Ararat Ye is the creator of the Yeezy sneaker line. Adidas severed ties with Ye, following his social media posts and […]
- Travis Scott Air Jordan Low Gets New Colorway This DecemberTravis Scott is one of Jordan Brand’s most popular collaborators right now. It seems almost every model he’s touched, is another hit. With sneakerheads doing everything possible to hit on a pair, either on his Site or SNKRS app. The next colorway launching is the Travis Air Jordan 1 Low […]