Now that Yeezy Day is here we can finally get into some new drop for later this month. This brings us to the YZY Slide Flax. Here’s the rundown.
The YZY Slide Flax features a soft injected EVA foam in a copper brown, the EVA makes them lightweight and durable. The slide has went through multiple updates since it’s initial release. YEEZY has consistently made new improvements along the way wanting to make them the perfect slip-on. The EVA foam from the first few slide releases had a firmer consistency plus many sizing issues. They once again changed the molds last year when they added the texturized feature, and appears they are using a new blend of EVA foam because they are much softer and the sizing is more correct than it’s ever been.
The YEEZY SLIDE comes in a minimalistic design featuring open-toe construction with a monochrome finish. The texturized outer layer utilizes a soft layer in the foot bed offering supreme comfort. The outsole is made up of exaggerated V grooves helping with the comfort and traction.
Look for the YEEZY SLIDE Flax to drop in full family sizing on August 22nd as part for $70, $50, & $40. It’s looking like these will drop with a restock of Bone slides as early pairs are becoming available. Not sure of the the third colorway, but if had to guess it’s likely the Onyx again, but not confirmed. Make sure to keep it locked to all our social medias so you can be the first to know when we post upcoming YEEZY drops and news.
- Halo Blue adiFom Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of […]
- Legend Ink adiFOM Q Slated for Early 2023 ReleaseWith news on the adiFOM Q, turned Cos fomQuake for the forthcoming Blue Rush and Craft Ochre colorways being part of […]
- Olive/Green New Balance 990V3 Made In USA Releases In DecemberNew Balance has a new colorway for its 990v3 model, launching in Olive and Green tones. The sneaker was designed by […]
- The adiFomQ gets changed to the Cos fomQuake for it’s next 2 ColorwaysThe adiFOM Q has become one of the most controversial sneakers for the three-stripes brand since the first images leaked. While […]
- Nike Officially Parts Ways with Kyrie IrvingOver the past few years, Kyrie Irving hasn’t had the best relationship with Nike. Things started to get worse when he […]