The classic 350’s keep rolling in from YEEZY, We have first looks at another colorway they pulled from the vault with a twist. The upcoming YEEZY 350 V2 Dark Beluga or Beluga 3.0 (neither are actual name) are headed your way this Fall.
In 2015, the YEEZY BOOST 350 changed the sneaker game. Ye and Adidas then made the world’s most sought after sneaker in the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2. The 350 V2 was first seen at the YEEZY SEASON 3 presentation at Madison Square Garden during New York fashion week in February 2016.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Dark Beluga comes with the premium materials that the model is known for. Equipped with the same build as the original Beluga and Beluga RF, this 350 V2 makes for a change in color with an upper composed of Primeknit in a dark charcoal grey base. A streak of solar red, lighter than the original, sports the iconic ‘SPLY-350’ that YEEZY has went back to more and more in 2022. Round laces come in a white and grey mix adding to the aesthetic of the upper. Distinct center stitching and dark Grey sockliner complete the 2 piece upper.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Dark Beluga midsole features Adidas’ BOOST™ technology to create a durable and responsive sole, while adding unmatched comfort at the same time. The signature semi-translucent TPU ribbed sidewalls come in the same grey as the upper and pays homage to the 350. The rubber outsole matches the midsole and features the same build we have seen over the years from the 350 V2.
YEEZY 350 V2 ‘DARK’BELUGA
RELEASE: FALL 22
STYLE CODE: HQ7045
Look for these to launch this FALL on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers in your area. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below your thoughts on the these.
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it […]
- Ye Gets Married To Yeezy Designer Bianca CensoriKanye West recently wed Bianca Censori, a Yeezy employee, in a private Beverly Hills ceremony. According to reports, Ye and Censori exchanged wedding rings without submitting a marriage certificate to […]
- After Adidas’ Split With Ye, They Are Stuck With $530 Million In InventoryYe has managed to stay out of the headlines for the last couple of weeks, but he’s back again, well, sort of, as reports have shown after Adidas split with […]
- As More Early “Yeezys” Surface on Social, Does Adidas Have What It Takes To Market Them As Their Own?One thing adidas is good at is shooting itself in the foot after relying so heavily on the Yeezy brand, which is the only product line that has been selling […]
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Space Ash. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]