The classic style 350’s keep rolling in from YEEZY, and it doesn’t look like they are slowing down one bit. Even with all the restocks from YD, 2 weeks later they are bringing back the Vanta 700 V2 and Sand Foam RNR in the same month, right after they spent 2 whole days restocking classics. A few months ago we got in first looks of a new Yeezy 350 V2 Beluga. This is another new take on the original Beluga that released in 2016.
In 2021 adidas and YEEZY brought the colorway back in a reflective variant, while adding kids and infant sizes as well. In 2022 we are getting another Beluga variant, this time taking a darker approach. The upcoming YEEZY 350 V2 Carbon Beluga is headed your way soon, here’s the rundown.
After the success of the YEEZY BOOST 350 in 2015/16, Ye was already in the lab improving the model to what he truly envisioned. September 24, 2016 YEEZY released the world’s most sought after sneaker, the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2. The 350 V2 was first seen at the YEEZY SEASON 3 presentation at Madison Square Garden during New York fashion week in February 2016. From the first look there, to it’s initial release the brand knew they had something special. Now 6 years later they are once again digging the colorway out the vault to add another twist.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Carbon Beluga comes with the premium materials that the model is known for. Equipped with the same build as the original Beluga and Beluga RF, this 350 V2 makes for a change in color with an upper composed of primeknit in a dark charcoal grey base. A streak of solar red, boasts down the lateral side slightly lighter than the original. The stripe sports the iconic SPLY-350 that YEEZY has went back to more and more in 2022. Round laces come in a white and grey mix and are reflective, adding to the aesthetic of the iconic upper. Distinct center stitching and dark Grey sockliner complete the 2 piece upper.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Carbon Beluga midsole features Adidas’ BOOST™ technology to create a durable and responsive sole, while adding unmatched comfort at the same time. The signature semi-translucent TPU ribbed sidewalls come in the same grey as the upper and pays homage to the original 350. The rubber outsole matches the midsole and features the same build we have seen over the years from the 350 V2.
Look for these to launch this Fall on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below which Beluga colorway is your favorite?
YEEZY 350 V2 CARBON BELUGA
RELEASE: FALL 22
STYLE CODE: HQ7045
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Light Cinder Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Light Cinder. Coming in light grey, this tonal colorway is reminiscent of the […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes into its third month. As it’s genuinely unsure what’s next, […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They are reconstructed with an upper composed of suede, premium leather, […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. Their first drop will be the 350 V2 Granite/ Core […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she originally submitted a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. She then […]