As Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late with no updates from Yeezy in site. As of now we are only able to get our Yeezy fix with these recent never before seen samples that have surfaced on EBay. Here’s the rundown on two new models below.
A few months back we featured the first public look at a new YZY 700 V3 Foam Knit sample in black. This time around we have a look at the Foam 700 V3 in the Azael colorway. This model was already in development for YEEZY, and has been in development since beginning of 2022.
The YZY 700 V3 Foam Knit borrows its general shape and design cues from the original 700 V3, but unlike a typical sneaker, it doesn’t have a separate midsole, upper, or sockliner. The slip-on is constructed from an EVA foam material, with the upper cage and soles being one piece. It functions as a laceless version of the V3, and is equipped with an integrated neoprene sockliner fused to the foam upper. Then Foam 700 V3 still features the polyurethane cushioning from the OG 700 V3 inside instead of Boost.
Next up, the Yzy Foam Rnr V2 sample has also surfaced. They are still made from injected EVA foam just like the original. This newly shared sample features a Mx finish in a mix of black, orange, and grey. The Mx design is more prominent on this version and still offers the convenience of a slip on while still giving the resilience of a sneaker.
The laceless, tongueless foam silhouette features strategic cutouts in the top and sides, this time in a more oval shape, while the overall clog has a more sleek design. The outsole features the orange and grey mix, while wavy lines make up the traction patterns with linear indentions added as well. The small adidas logo is omitted on version 2, leaving the only branding on the clog inside.
Let us know your thoughts on these new models that were originally planned to drop at the end of 2022 and beginning off 2023. Check out our new page Yeezyinfluence2 for more update on all things Yeezy.
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without adidas. What makes it worse is seeing new models hit the internet as of late […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way back to 2018 during one of Ye’s late night Twitter leaks he first revealed to […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye joined Chicago Public Schools students protests. Over the years this boot has seemed like a […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. This new colorway is anticipated to to launch later this year as long as Ye […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which ended up in a very public manner. In general, it is fairly clear why Adidas […]