One of the most popular Yeezy models, the slide hype is at an all time high. With Summer in full force and keeping tradition of dropping every few months, the Yeezy slides are back again in the Bone, Onyx, and Glow Green colorway.
The Yeezy Slide Bone hasn’t been dropped in a very long time, and this will be the first time getting the fixed sizing and textured feel. Coming in a monochromatic light tan, while featuring the same minimalist aesthetics we have seen on past slide releases. The lightweight yet durable injected EVA foam makes up the composition of the one piece slide.
The slide provides immediate step in comfort. An Embossed Adidas logo is the only visible branding, and sits on top of a soft foot bed. The exaggerated outsole with deep V shaped grooves finishes off the slide giving supreme traction and cushioning. These will be launching full family sizing.
We just seen the release of the Onyx slide in March and June, it’s looking like we will be seeing the Onyx slide restock once again in full family sizing. Since it’s first release these have quickly became a favorite throughout the community. These will feature the same build as the previous Onyx releases, if you haven’t been able to grab a pair yet, here is another chance.
Lastly, launching on the same day we have the Glow Green Slide. This is another colorway that will also be the first time getting the fixed sizing and textured treatment. These will drop in full family sizing.
Look for all these to launch on JULY 25th for the new retail of $70, $50, & $60. They will drop Adidas.com/yeezy on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers in your area. Look out for our where to buy list as the release gets closer. July will be a slow month, so you have plenty of time to prepare as this will be the only drop in July. Make sure to turn on notifications so you know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below which color you are going for.
YZY SLIDE BONE ONYX GLOW GREEN
RELEASE: JULY 25th
FULL FAMILY SIZING
RETAIL: $70 $60 $50
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the […]