The YZY Slide has quickly became an iconic piece of footwear. With Summer at full force and to keep tradition of dropping multiple colorways every drop, the Yeezy slides are back again in the Bone, Resin and Onyx colorway.
The Yeezy Slide Bone is one of the OG colorways coming in a monochromatic light tan, while featuring the same minimalist aesthetics we have seen on past slide releases. This will be the first time the Bone will drop with the new molds featuring the textured exterior. Lightweight yet durable injected EVA foam makes up the composition of the one piece slide.
The slide provides immediate step in comfort. An Embossed Adidas logo is the only visible branding, and sits on top of a soft foot bed. The exaggerated outsole with deep V shaped grooves finishes off the slide giving supreme traction and cushioning. These will be launching in adult sizes.
Along with the Bone we will see another OG slide restock with the restock of the Resin slide as well. This will also be the first time the Resin will get the new textured exterior also. They feature the same build as all the most recent slides, and come in a Sage green finish. These will be dropping in full family sizing.
Next launching on the same day we have another restock of the Onyx Slide. With it’s first release not even a year old, this will be the 3rd launch of this colorway in just as many months. The Onyx comes in a charcoal finish. The Pure slide has been the most popular colorway since it’s release, and it’s looking like the Onyx has now taken that spot.
Look for all these these to launch in July for a retail of $70, $50, & $60. They will drop on Adidas.com/yeezy on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers in your area. Look out for our where to buy list as the release gets closer. Make sure to turn on notifications so you know every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below your thoughts on these restocking again.
YZY SLIDE BONE ONYX RESIN
FULL FAMILY SIZING
RETAIL: $70 $60 $50
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases DecemberNew Balance has been on a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is […]
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring ReleaseThe year 2023 is already looking like a huge year of releases for the Jordan brand. Here’s a look at the upcoming Joran 1 “Lucky Green” Jordan Brand is […]
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary MarketOn December 2nd Johan Galaxy posted on Instagram that a flyer would drop soon with an address for a 1 day only in-store pop-up for the release of Ye’s […]
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In DecemberNew Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July centered around […]
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1The details of a special Air Jordan 1 release connected to the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel are in the works. Here’s the rundown below. When Spider-Man: “Into the […]