When the 450 was first seen on Ye at Paris fashion week the YEEZY community went crazy over the final version of this model, which had been teased for a few years. YEEZY & adidas did a great job at keeping the initial release quiet, as news about YZY 450 Cloud White launch didn’t come out until a week before the drop.
The YEEZY 450, this Yeezy model is made in Germany and features a unique design element and uses incomparable technology, using state of the art, automated manufacturing during production. The one piece upper made from adidas’ engineered Primeknit, wraps the foot in a sock-like build providing a flexible fit and comfort. The upper is mated to a soft injected polyurethane midsole offering responsiveness and cushioning.
The 450’s midsole features a tapered exoskeleton like cage extending up at the heel and midfoot offering stability and durability, while delivering a futuristic one of a kind aesthetic. The rubber outsole completes the sneaker matching rest of the monochromatic sneaker featuring a wavy traction pattern. Other details include tonal rope laces, Ortholite insole, and sock like cuff at the ankle area.
With only samples getting some slight updates to the model thus far, it’s hard to tell which way YEEZY is gonna take the 450 since not all samples will release. Here is a look at the newest 450 sample colorway to surface, along with a few others that have surfaced as of late. This first one comes in a monochromatic abalone grey throughout the upper, keeping the same aesthetic seen on pairs that have released.
The exoskeleton cage on these feature a silver finish darker than the upper adding some definition to the sample. The laces shown are not what come with this colorway, they are actually closer to the knit in color. The outsole has a finish the same color as the knit also offering some more contrast from the darker midsole. At this time we can’t confirm if this sample is releasing as there is just as many sample colors showing up as released pairs
See below for more detailed shots of this colorway, and we’ve added images of some samples that have shown up recently. What colorways would you like to see drop for the 450 model? Go to our socials below and let us know your thoughts. Turn notifications on so you know everytime we post more YEEZY samples and launch news.
- YZY FOAM RNR MX CARBON FIRST LOOKStarting Yeezy Day off with a bang we have the YZY Foam Rnr Mx Carbon. This model has seen more drops in 2022 than ever before since it initially released […]
- NEW UPDATES FOR YEEZY DAY AS MORE OFFICIAL IMAGES LOADWe are about a week from one of the biggest days of the year for any Yeezy enthusiast. As last week brought us the news of Ye’s Yeezy GAP collection […]
- ADIDAS INTRODUCES A MARINE-LIFE-INSPIRED MODEL COURTESY OF MR. BAILEYMany would say that thanks to Ye, the entire landscape of the footwear industry shifted in terms of collaborations, designs, and marketing. Since Nike was not able to offer the […]
- YEEZY LAUNCHES INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WHILE YZY GAP ANNOUNCES TIMES SQUARE EXPERIENCEYEEZY has long been one of the most popular clothing brands since it’s inception. With that being said the brand itself has never had any actual social media presence, until […]
- WHERE TO BUY YEEZY SLIDES ONYX, BONE, & GLOW GREENThe slowest moving month by far in 2022 is finally about so see its only YEEZY release. As odd as it sounds with such a big day of restocks coming […]