As the warmer Summer months inch it’s way closer day after day, the releases are stating to heat up as well. April was a slow month, not just for Yeezy but for all sneaker brands. This is likely due to it being the first month in the second quarter. In May, they are turning it up a notch with a little bit of everything from restocks to new colorways, plus another release of one of Yeezy’s newest models. Here’s the rundown
Starting the month off on May 7th, we have the Yzy 450 Sulfur. Sulfur has been a very prominent colorway for Yeezy as of late, with every Sulfur named model actually being a slighty different color. The Yzy 450 Sulfur comes in a pale yellow very close to the Foam Rnr that recently released. This futuristic sneaker has quickly became one of the most popular models for Yeezy, with more exciting colors coming this year. The Sulfur will launch MAY 7th for $210.
Next up for May we will see a new Yeezy 500 release on the 14th, in the Granite colorway. With this being the first NEW colorway to drop in the 500 model in 2022, Yeezy decided to stick to the earth tones this go round. Coming in a mix of brown mesh underlays with grey suede overlay panels. The Granite features a midsole made from Adidas’ adiPRENE+ technology in dark grey. This mixed with the premium upper insures a comfortable fit everytime. These will be launching MAY 14th for $210.
The third drop for the month and definitely the most hyped, we will see an expected restock of 3 Yzy Slide colorways. On May 16th, we have the Pure making its 8th appearance, (honestly lost count) even though being restocked many times, the Pure has been the most popular colorway since it’s original release. The Glow Green slide is back for its third time, last seen in a limited release in select countries back in December.
Last slide for May 16th we have the ONYX colorway This YZY slide has quickly became the most popular color way with its charcoal finish. The YZY Slides are already a timeless piece of foot wear losing almost no demand, no matter how many times they have restocked. All 3 colors will be dropping in full family sizing on May 20th for $70 $60 & $50 retails.
On MAY 21st we have The 700 V3 FADE CARBON launching, these come in as the most colorful 700 V3 to date. The upper consists of carbon blue color at the toe box that fades into a pinkish red at the heel. After just getting the release of the Mono Safflower and the Copper Fade before that we could see a new trend of more vibrant colorways from this model? The tongue and sockliner are part of a neoprene bootie, charcoal in color, with 3M hits towards the toe. Bungee infinity style laces sit on top in the same color. The 700 V3 FADE CARBON opts for an aged white EVA midsole, with drop in polyurethane cushioning for comfort. A rubber outsole with a herringbone traction pattern is fixed to the midsole, providing premium traction. These will retail for $210
Look for all these to launch on Confirmed, Yeezy Supply, and select retailers. Make sure to turn on notifications to be notified every time we post about upcoming Yeezy Launches and news. Let us know on our social medias below your which pairs you are going for.
- Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Releases December
- Jordan 1 “Lucky Green” Set For Spring Release
- YE24 Merch Has Already Hit Resale Sites On Secondary Market
- Up There Store x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Releasing In December
- First Look: Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse x Air Jordan 1
- Official Images of Virgil Abloh’s Made From Scratch Off-White X Nike Air Terra Forma
- The Air Jordan 3 “Reimagined White Cement” Launching in 2023
- Official Images: Air Jordan 7 “Black Olive”
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize Divorce
- First Look: New YZY 700 V4 Sample In Black
- First Look At The Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk Low
- Official Images: Air Jordan 2 ‘Chicago’ Launching December
- Ye Announces Plans To Run For President 2024 And Making Apparel For $20
- “We The Best” Air Jordan 5 Sail & Crimson Bliss Drops Next Week
- Run The Jewels x Nike SB Dunk in a High & Low Coming In 2023
- New Balance 990V3 Made in USA in Brown and Purple Coming Soon