While we still don’t know what’s gonna happen with Ye’s adidas deal there seems to be no shortage of colorways being made. This time we have a new YEEZY 700 MNVN Laceless in the via Pusha T.
As Ye has previously expressed wanting to move toward lacesless silhouettes, this new MNVN falls in line with just that. The 700 MNVN sports the usual polyester build, in a bright white finish, with a 700 going down the lateral side in reflective materials. While the Phosphor took the MNVN back to the vibrant side of the color spectrum, this Bone white colorway opts for a more neutral look.
A padded neoprene tongue with a similar construction seen on the 1050 Hi-Res, keeps your foot locked in doing away with the previous bungee no tie laces. Fused overlays in black at the heel counter and toebox feature reflective materials giving structure to the upper while adding lowlight visibility. The upper is mated to the iconic 700 midsole this time in bright white. This houses full-length drop-in BOOST™ technology providing instant comfort. A black rubber outsole completes the sneaker.
This new laceless version seen on King Push, should have you “did Ye approved these” in the comments” happy, because if he didn’t Pusha wouldn’t be in them. Since the original MNVN’s release, this hasn’t been the most popular model overall, but it does seem they are trying to improve them as they go.
At this time there isn’t a set date for when these will drop, but expect to see the sometime this holiday season or early 2023 for the usual $220. keep it locked to all our socials to stay up to date on all Yeezy drops and News.
- A Detailed Look: Yeezy 350 V2 Light Cinder Due In 2023Once slated for a January release, we have the best look yet at the Yeezy 350 V2 Light Cinder. Coming […]
- More Unreleased Yeezys SurfaceWell, there has been a considerable slowdown of early Yeezy pairs lately as the divorce of the two brands goes […]
- New 500 colorway emergesThis Yeezy 500, while being multi-colored, it is far from some of the louder colors like Sumac or Enflame. They […]
- Adidas Staying True to Their Word, Will Drop Non-Yeezy Branded Colorways 2023As 2022 comes to a close, it looks like adidas is doubling down on releasing Yeezy’s without the Yeezy branding. […]
- Ye And Kim Kardashian Finalize DivorceThe divorce between Ye and Kim Kardashian is now final. Ye and Kim split up in February 2021 when she […]