While we still don’t know what’s gonna happen with Ye’s adidas deal there seems to be no shortage of colorways being made. This time we have a new YEEZY 700 MNVN Laceless in the via Pusha T.
As Ye has previously expressed wanting to move toward lacesless silhouettes, this new MNVN falls in line with just that. The 700 MNVN sports the usual polyester build, in a bright white finish, with a 700 going down the lateral side in reflective materials. While the Phosphor took the MNVN back to the vibrant side of the color spectrum, this Bone white colorway opts for a more neutral look.
A padded neoprene tongue with a similar construction seen on the 1050 Hi-Res, keeps your foot locked in doing away with the previous bungee no tie laces. Fused overlays in black at the heel counter and toebox feature reflective materials giving structure to the upper while adding lowlight visibility. The upper is mated to the iconic 700 midsole this time in bright white. This houses full-length drop-in BOOST™ technology providing instant comfort. A black rubber outsole completes the sneaker.
This new laceless version seen on King Push, should have you “did Ye approved these” in the comments” happy, because if he didn’t Pusha wouldn’t be in them. Since the original MNVN’s release, this hasn’t been the most popular model overall, but it does seem they are trying to improve them as they go.
At this time there isn’t a set date for when these will drop, but expect to see the sometime this holiday season or early 2023 for the usual $220. keep it locked to all our socials to stay up to date on all Yeezy drops and News.
- Multiple New Yeezy Sample Models Hit eBayAs Yeezy fans are still left wondering if we will ever see more Yeezy sneakers hit retailers, with or without […]
- New Yeezy Mx Slides SurfaceRecently produced Yeezy Mx Slides have hit the internet in sample colorways from 2021. The Slides go all the way […]
- New Yeezy 500 Tactical Boot SurfacesThe first time we seen a version of this new boot was back in the Summer of 2020 when Ye […]
- ANOTHER YZY FOAM RNR COLORWAY SURFACESWe have a first look at another unreleased YZY FOAM RNR colorway, thanks to our friends at Request Boutique CLT. […]
- Ye and Adidas Reach New Agreement For Remaining Yeezy StockIn October of 2022, Adidas shocked the world as they announced their split with Ye and his Yeezy brand, which […]